Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijack System Registry Data entry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nigelajodha

Nigelajodha

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 AM

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:30 AM

Hey everyone,
Have not been here for awhile ( that's good). Well I recently been away from my PC while its logged on and been hearing mouse clicks ( lots of them). Actually while I am typing this, I just heard three clicks in succession. There it goes ( another one). I ran a Malwarebytes scan and it picked up ( again) that I have a file in my regestry called "Hijack System". Whay I say " again" cause this is not the first time that I have run Malware bytes , found and cleaned the problem BUT it comes back OR was never removed. I did a scan earlier in the month , found it to be clean and still was getting the mouse clicks.
How do I proceed to perminently remove and RESTRAIN from re-entering this spyware? Norton did not pick it up and in the past ( last year) Mc Afee Total Protection did not pick it up either

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

Scanning over your other threads I couldn't find one log posted

Post the MBAM logs showing this current infection

Otherwise we are operating blind
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users