Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

another wow error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blunty86

blunty86

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:01 AM

I say another, not that ive posted one before but the list of them seems infinate. Thanks blizzard for those >2gb compressed files for my system to deal with.

Anyway i get random wow crashes during playing the game. At first i thought it was simply because i didnt have enough space left on my hdd but then i cleared up to 30gb and surely that should be enough for it. I also thought it could be a memory problem so tried assigning more virtual memory with no luck. Its a bit of a problem because im in a pretty good guild and they take dc's and crashing quite badly, apparently everyone that plays wow must have a top range computer and mine has been thrown together and upgraded in various ways over many years. Anyway the error number is 132, ive done all the things blizzard have advised with no avail and its just a little annoying having to restart my pc every time wow crashes me back to desktop to get it working again. Ive had errors before where it was simply a position on the map is causing errors and i simply replaced files for them, but what do i do when each time its having a problem on a different thing. Seems to mainly be on flight paths and in cities where there is a lot for my pc to load.
any help pwould be great
Thanks
Adam

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

It would help if we knew that kind of video card you have and how you connect to the internet. One obvious thing to do is to change the game settings for best performance, another is to make sure other applications are closed while playing, and lastly that you have defragged recently (a good practice after those massive downloads of new revisions to WoW).
Cheers,
John
aka Klamm
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users