Jump to content
Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:08 AM
Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:20 PM
If you are logged on as an administrator, you can manually configure DEP to switch between the OptIn and OptOut policies by using the Data Execution Prevention tab in System Properties. The following procedure describes how to manually configure DEP on the computer:
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then click OK.
2. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click Settings.
3. On the Data Execution Prevention tab, use one of the following procedures:
* Click Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only to select the OptIn policy.
* Click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select to select the OptOut policy, and then click Add to add the programs that you do not want to use the DEP feature.
4. Click OK two times.
Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:30 PM
Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:34 PM
Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:18 AM
Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:34 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users