Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Parental Controls and Zune Software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mammothvistauser

mammothvistauser

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

i have set up Parental Controls for all Standard Users on my Visat 64 Home Basic computer. I am attempting to allow my 15 year old son to get access to any song for his Zune. I have succeeded in allowing full access to the Zune.net site through IE but "MAture Content" songs are still blocked when using the Zune software. I tried adding the Zune software to the exception list in the Registry but that did not allow access. Any help in setting this up to allow access through the Zune software is appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 beckylynn420

beckylynn420

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:13 PM

Posted 19 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

One thing I can think of is if you go into control panel then go in and modify the user accounts. See how that works

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users