Please download and scan with Dr.Web CureIt
.Follow the instructions here for performing a scan in "safe mode".
If you cannot boot into safe mode, then perform your scan in normal mode.
-- Post the log in your next reply.
Please post the results of your last MBAM scan for review.
To retrieve the MBAM scan log information, launch MBAB.
- Click the Logs Tab at the top.
- The log will be named by the date of scan in the following format:
mbam-log-2009-01-12(13-35-16).txt <- your dates will be different from this example
-- If you have previously used MBAM, there may be several logs showing in the list.
- Click on the log name to highlight it.
- Go to the bottom and click on Open.
- The log should automatically open in notepad as a text file.
- Go to Edit and choose Select all.
- Go back to Edit and choose Copy or right-click on the highlighted text and choose copy from there.
- Come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.
- Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
- Exit MBAM when done.