Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need good free Cd Burning software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Binante

Mr Binante

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:08 PM

If anyone can suggest a good free burner I'd be stoked.

No trialware please.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mr Binante

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 twinsdad

twinsdad

• Members
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:37 PM

Here's a link to DeepBurn which has worked well for me. Let us know what you think.
"Love to eat them mousies, mousies what I like to eat; bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiny feet". B. Kliban

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:41 PM

I'll second DeepBurner.

DeepBurner is an advanced and extremely powerful CD and DVD burning package. It removes the hassle of making CDs, DVDs, and autoruns. It even makes it easy for you to create and print your own labels and booklets. DeepBurner supports a very wide range of internal and external (USB 2.0 and FireWire) CD and DVD writers. Burn any data, copy any disc, make backups, create astonishing photo CD albums, make ISO CDs and Video DVDs with this very easy to handle software!

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 Mr Binante

Mr Binante
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 67 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:56 AM

Thank you, I'll try it and post a follow-up.

"fire is like government, a handy servant but a dangerous master"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users