Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Revo Uninstaller

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samoyed

samoyed

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 AM

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

Hi,

I have just tried Revo Uninstaller - only the Uninstaller tool.

However I am considering trying out the other tools available on Revo.
Before I download the full version, I thought I will ask you guys for feedback on Revo if you have used it or are still using it.

Thanks

Edited by samoyed, 17 March 2009 - 11:07 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 samoyed

samoyed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

Oh and how is it diferent from Ccleaner?

Which is better?

Edited by samoyed, 19 March 2009 - 01:52 AM.

#3 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 AM

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

I prefer Revo Uninstaller,over CCleaner.It has a lot of great features.I have used Revo now for ages and wouldn't be without it.
I don't even use Add and Remove anymore.
Revo is very user friendly,and sets it's own Restore point,before uninstalling any Program,and get rid of every single entry left by a Program.
With uninstalling Incredimail,for example,Revo picked up 2400+ Traces left on the Registry.
I would have removed probably 150 Programs, over time and not once has it let me down.
Will get rid of Temp Files,as well as many other great features.
Once you use the Help,and learn to Navigate Revo,you will find it is an easy program to use.
I actually uninstalled CCleaner,as I no longer needed it.
Once Revo has uninstalled a program,if you doubt Revo's ability,run Windows search,and you won't find any traces left on the OS.
Every now and again,a good program comes along,and Revo is one of them.IMO. :thumbsup:

#4 samoyed

samoyed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 195 posts
  •  

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:30 AM

Thank You DSTM :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users