Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drum solos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tylerisdabest_*

Guest_tylerisdabest_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

i was looking at drum solos today and saw a lot like an acdc solo (it was terrible), rush drum solos, led zeppelin and more but the one i liked the most was a primus solo right here. its really awesome.

share some with me

Edited by tylerisdabest, 15 March 2009 - 04:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:08 AM

This one from neil peart is probably my fav. The one you put on wasn't bad but it didnt take me anywhere, it started of good and i lost interest. Good drummer though. Neil tends to cover all styles. Just my taste i suppose. But glad to share it with everyone. Regards Grassy

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:01:39 AM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:55 AM

Give me a simple flam. Or a buzz roll
Koan falls down laughing.

The best drummers are all dead now.

Some of you will google now.

Others will know. Some rock drummers are good, but can't hold up to real ones.
(Most can't triple stick it.)

Edited by KoanYorel, 12 May 2009 - 03:00 AM.

The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:53 AM

The best Zepplin you'll never see
It was in Cleveland around 1970. I was there and don't even remember the riot they had out front
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users