Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with Belkin Router

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarkHybridX

DarkHybridX

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

I have a Belkin F5D7230-4 Wireless G Router. I had my desktop and PS3 plugged into it and using the wireless for my laptop. I've had this setup for about a year and never had any problems.

I woke up a few mornings ago and didn't have internet. The router was just sitting there with all of it's lights on and for some reason my static IP and DNS numbers had all changed on my desktop. I set to locate automatically and plugged my broadband surf board straight into my comp and everything was working fine.

Now I cannot get my router to work. When I plug in the power all the lights just come on and stay there. Not sure if the router is just shot or there is something else going on. There is no reset button on this router.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users