Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows XP Explorer Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lustedg

lustedg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 10 June 2005 - 03:53 AM

Hi Everybody,

I am using Windows XP Home on my Computer. Whenever I go into the Window Explorer option all of the icons on the page starts to flash. This continues until I locate the files I want to work on.

I have not added anything to my computer recently, however I have an ipaq, local printer and my digital camera (All USB) connected to it.

I have read that there may be a few registry changes concerning mapped network drives I can make, however tackling the registry is no something I want to do without a clear set of instructions in front of me.

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

Graham (Lustedg)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ellisond

ellisond

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 PM

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:12 PM

Explain "Windows Explorer option". I am unsure what you mean by this.

Do you mean when you go into Windows Explorer using the START menu or do you mean something else?

And the icons are in Windows Explorer, right, or in Internet Explorer?

Regards,

Dave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users