Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy Everyone !

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Praveen kuttuva

Praveen kuttuva

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:43 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am Praveen from College Station, Texas. You all can simply call me KS....

I came across this site while looking to get rid of this irritating malware and found the 'Tutorials' section really helpful. I installed the required MBAM software and my computer is in much better condition now.

I just want to thank you all guys that have worked in setting up this website, the contents and fantastic online support that you provide by replying to these various posts from users with all kinds of computer issues.

I simply love the fact that I got a whole lot of help from this website without even having to register and I really appreciate this - my computer was a mess and I got all the immediate help I needed without really having to spend time with formal registrations etc.

Thanks again and Best Regards,
Praveen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

:thumbsup: Glad that you Joined. I hope you find excellent help here at Bleeping Computer!

Thank you for your kind comments, you are awesome! I am glad that users like you make this site much better!

Please take the time to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will help to answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials. Much useful information.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:05 AM

A very warm welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users