Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

500 Internal Server Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jove

Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

I entered a website where text items are on the menu for uploading, my first visit everything went OK, however, my last visit I ran into a problem pasting and or uploading Word Pad niether worked for me and the error message was ;
500 Internal Server Error
This may or may not have activated a Java update which is this one, (Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 12), since I have 6-11
it seems logical, . . .

anyone know anything thing that might be relative to my error message, I am getting that it is the web site that is having the problem not me, the problem has occured with both I.E. and Firefox.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jove

Jove
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

Sorry about that !

It is possible that this error is caused by an Adobe Flash Player, I am finding out that an upgrade is recommended, . . .

however, it would be helpful if the system requirements were a little more clear to me, . .

Windows® Macintosh Linux®
Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon™ 600MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)

The Processor stats are; x86 Family 6 Model 11 Stepping 1 GenuineIntel ~1395 Mhz

Please tell me what am I looking at here ?

Edited by Jove, 15 March 2009 - 09:47 AM.

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

vrwqzc.gif
Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users