Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unmountable boot volume on Dell laptop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brat17a

Brat17a

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

THanks for allowing me to post this, I need all the help I can get in as simple instructions as I can. A week or so ago I went on the my Dell B130 Laptop and everything was okay. I then closed it down correctly. I went a few hours later to turn it on for my mom and it has the blue screen with Unmountable boot volume. I called Dell but without a warranty on a laptop that is 4 years old I cant get any help and with them wanting 200 dollars and then something about 70 I was like forget it. So any help on this board would help. Please help me and let me know if I can find alternatives to not having Dell have my next couple of paychecks.. lol. Thanks in advance.

~M.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Brat17a

Brat17a
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

update: sorry its a Dell Inspiron B130 Laptop... also these are the technical information under unmountable _boot_volume.
Technical Information:
***Stop: Ox000000ED: (0X823AD4A0, 0xC0000006, 0x00000000, <----same as again)
now it is saying that the first thing is changed to 0x823D16A0, rest of these are same as above. Please help asap.

Edited by Brat17a, 14 March 2009 - 03:41 PM.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,748 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Unmountable Boot Volume in Windows XP ( WINXP ) - http://www.windowsreinstall.com/install/wi...unmountable.htm

Unmountable Boot Volume - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;555302

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users