I have found a few things though with this and my experiences might help you guys out too.
- Server 2008 might not find all your drivers. This is because companies don't add Server to their supported OS list, however, if they have a Vista driver then it'll probably work on Server. So download those (or dual boot when you install Server and get Server to search in your old OS for drivers).
- The tool sometimes doesn't work on things like the Wireless and Games section.
To enable wireless networking in server 2008:
- Start > Server Manager > Features > Add Features > Wireless LAN service
- I'd change the setting which means that you have to continually change your password.
To disable this:
- Start > Server Manager > Configuartion > Local Users and Groups > Double click Users folder > Right Click Administrator > Properties > tick Password Never Expires