Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I can't uninstall Magic ISO Maker!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dooobie

Dooobie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:33 AM

I'm trying to uninstall Magic ISO Maker v5.4 (build 0251) from my computer, but my computer tells me it can't uninstall Magic ISO Maker v5.4 (build 0251) because, apparently, a file called "INSTALL.LOG" is missing. Can anyone help me with this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 johnytechie

johnytechie

• Banned
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 13 March 2009 - 07:55 AM

try to use REVOUNINSTALLER , it definitely uninstall ISO Magic from the computer and registry also.
download from here http://www.revouninstaller.com/

How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
  • Please download Revo Uninstaller.
  • Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
  • There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
    Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
  • Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
  • Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 13 March 2009 - 09:07 PM.
Added in instructions for using revouninstaller. ~ OB

#3 Dooobie

Dooobie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 PM

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Thank you so much johnytechie! The recommended program works very well!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users