What we are after is some software that can be installed on the "server", either windows xp or server 2003, that can be used to "allow" someone access to network (workgroup) and the others no access at all.
so in a nutshell:
- paying users will be authenticated using the software
- people who don't pay won't be
- has to run on either windows xp or server 2003
- would like it to be free (doesn't have to be though)
- the server has no domain, it'll be ran in a "workgroup"
- allow/deny access to the lan, not the internet
Thanks in advance
Edited by KamakaZ, 13 March 2009 - 03:22 AM.