Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Personal Intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 grybnsll

grybnsll

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

I hope I'm placing this in the right spot; the page asked for an introduction and this is the only place I could find to write something. I'm thankful for people who take the time to read this stuff and have the savvy to help those of us who don't. I live in north central Missouri and work for the state so I use computers at work and home but if they don't do what I want them to I don't know how to argue with them. Things at work go well but we have IT people there to yank out the kinks. I think I have a fairly hefty machine at home but it's kinda contrary. Well, I'll stop there since I'm not supposed to get into posting problems the first time out. It's nice to meet all of you, although only in paragraphs. Maybe we can share a bottle of virtual red sometime and commiserate.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:54 AM

Hi, grybnsll.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:12 AM

Our very own Members form their own IT service desk, each one helping in areas of experience and expertise. Spending some spare time here learning about computer problems will certainly make you better able to fix any problems at home.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users