Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 miketolbert01

miketolbert01

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:00 AM

Just joined and am happy to be aboard with like-minded individuals. Anywho, I'm an ancient being (really..., I'm 50 (!!!) years old). Don't know squat about computers, though I CAN spell IBM if I have a good dictionary.... The reason I joined "Bleeping Computers" is because I have a monster of a computer problem to post. Also, I really don't have any friends other than my dead frog and he's, well..., dead. Anyway, I invite any and all e-mails (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) about any topics whatsoever. ESPECIALLY advice on how to make this bloody machine (actually it's "machines", since I have two) run correctly. Well, glad to know ya, have a good one, and "Ciao"... :thumbsup: :flowers:

MOD EDIT: E-mail address was removed for your safety. Please, do not post your E-mail address in an open forum. This could lead to a lot more SPAM in your inbox, then you might want.

Edited by tg1911, 09 June 2005 - 11:48 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:55 AM

Hello miketolbert01, and welcome aboard.

Don't know squat about computers, though I CAN spell IBM if I have a good dictionary....

Well, we'll do our best, to try and enlighten you. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy your stay.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:52 PM

Posting your problem to the appropriate forum will allow all members not only to help you, but to read the thread if they have similar problems. The BC community benefits from users helping users by sharing areas of expertise and experience.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2005 - 02:13 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! miketolbert01.
Yes like jgweed said, its best to search before you post, that way we don't end up with double topics.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users