Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computers & server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 housewh

housewh

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:17 AM

My computer and 15 more work with a server.
is there a chance that some computer connectected to the same server can look your work? and how you detect this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 patbox

patbox

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

My computer and 15 more work with a server.
is there a chance that some computer connectected to the same server can look your work? and how you detect this?

Yes the network administrators can do that. Some tech guys sometimes do it, when they get bored. They can spy your work in several ways, for example they can see your screen and all that you are doing, or they can see packages that you are sending on internet. Folks who are not admins can not in general terms spy your work. But it all depends on how the admin has set up the network.

I could spy on my sister, when shes online with her PC, because I am the admin of our home lan. :-) But why would somebody do such thing as spying on others? :thumbsup:

Edited by patbox, 12 March 2009 - 09:06 AM.

Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

#3 housewh

housewh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:57 AM

Thanks, your answer is clear for me. :thumbsup:

#4 patbox

patbox

• Members
  • 456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:07 AM

Thanks, your answer is clear for me. :thumbsup:

I am glad to hear that :flowers:
Message from Patbox: I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND (PM if interested) :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users