Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Star Wars A Cappella

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 AM

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Here's a video of a guy lip synching to a song done by Moosebutters, who used various songs by John Williams using lines from Star Wars (or paraphrasing...or smoething). He received permission to make this video from Moosebutters and posted it on Youtube (o_O And boy is it popular.....over 4,000,000 hits)

.....eh, just read the dropdown description (or whatever it is) to get more info.

'Star Wars (John Williams Is The Man)' - an a cappella tribute to John Williams

:thumbsup:.....I thought it was pretty cool....

For those of you who don't know which songs for those of you who shuts off annotations (off of the annotations in the video):

-Close Encounters of the Third Kind
-Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
-Superman
-E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
-Jaws
-Jurrassic Park
-Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (reprise)

Edited by scff249, 08 March 2009 - 03:30 PM.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users