Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hard disc drive c and d

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dan200988

dan200988

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

i cant access my c drive or my d drive i think i must of got a virus or something when i click on it, it says windows cannot find 'recycler/s-9-75-10001452-1000012270-100008121-3661.com' make sure you tuped the name correctly and try again. can someone please help me with this matter

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

Is the C drive the hard drive your operating system is installed on? Will it let you boot into windows, or whatever operating system you are running?

If you can, right click my computer (or just simply "computer" in vista) and click manage. Once computer managent comes up, go under the storage section, and click on disk management. Give it a bit to load up. Does it list your hard drives? What does it say, and please try to be as specific as you can. A screenshot of what it looks like may help us too.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users