Jump to content
Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:53 AM
Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:38 PM
Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:57 AM
I will preface these remarks by saying Billermo that you can always just run the config as you have it and see what happens. That said....
- I would disable the AS segment in ESS to avoid any potential conflicts with ST.
- I have my HIPS set to low rather than have popups about items that are above my pay grade.
- I also have not installed the Web Security Guard so it will be interesting to hear your impressions of it.
- You can put ST into "Install Mode" to avoid popups when you are installing software. It is not the same warning as you get from a FW.
- I am up to date with 5,679 immunized items and I recommend that you do the same.
Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:10 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users