Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Various virus' and malware..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 vangirl

vangirl

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 AM

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

Ive run Malwarebytes and Anti-MAlWare and have detected and deleted Vundo and a few other viruses and malware that I dont remember the name of. The problem is that now my computer is continuing to act very wierd so im not sure if I still have something or if it is caused by those that were removed by Malware ani-malware.
My computer is constantly alerting me that I have corrupted files.. among these are acer eSecurity, and various others.. It tells me to run the chkdsk utility... which I do..
the first time i ran chkdsk it finished then I had to rerun the malwarebytes since virus/malware had appeared again.. the latest time I ran chdsk the screen went fully back which scared me soo bad I emediately turned it off..
soooo whenever I run chkdsk the malware comes back but If i dont run it I get various warnings telling me various programs need it run.. vicious cycle.. or at least this is my impression of it.
Ive tried returning my computer to factory settings using the eRecovery Management (I have an acer) but it seems to simply restart the computer without any changes..

I just reran malwarebytes.. apparently I have Trojan.Agent and Malware.Trace Im going to remove them.. but I bet something is going to come back the next time I run it.. >.<

I also forgot to add.. I have several files that are corrupted that whenever i send them to the recycle bin I am unable to delete because it says "Cannot remove folder Dc49:The Directory is not empty" .. I dont know how to get rid of them and I dont know if this relates to the topic.. Also even if my recycle bin is empty it never shows the empty recycle bin icon..

oo and I have Windows XP

my hijackthis log: Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:31:45 PM, on 3/7/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16791)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePresentation\ePresentation.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\BUtilityBar\BisonBar.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\Acer.Empowering.Framework.Launcher.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\Monitor\LockMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Clifford\LOCALS~1\Temp\RtkBtMnt.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\LockServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\chkdsk.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ycomp/def.../search/ie.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirec...amp;gc=1&q=
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirec...p;gc=1&q=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: DefaultSearchHook Class - {C94E154B-1459-4A47-966B-4B843BEFC7DB} - C:\Program Files\AskSearch\bin\DefaultSearch.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3788250B-BF61-45BA-9975-23221C4FEFD1} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {41776CDE-41EA-47A7-A37E-9A83BA6AB493} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {950D33DB-D119-4A91-8A93-9313A3EC9702} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9F1D31C7-D35E-472A-BB2F-F5F07777D237} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {B3533218-48A7-4C6F-BEF0-EA07768F6169} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Acer eDataSecurity Management - {5CBE3B7C-1E47-477e-A7DD-396DB0476E29} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\eDStoolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [preload] C:\Windows\RUNXMLPL.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ntiMUI] C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7\ntiMUI.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ePower_DMC] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Boot] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\Boot.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer ePresentation HPD] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePresentation\ePresentation.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eLockMonitor] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\Monitor\LaunchMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eDataSecurity Loader] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe 1
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BisonBar] C:\WINDOWS\BUtilityBar\BisonBar.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WarReg_PopUp] C:\Acer\WR_PopUp\WarReg_PopUp.exe /normal-run1
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Acer Empowering Technology.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {254AA86E-5655-4518-AA87-185D7CC41801} (LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console) - https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/TechConsol...scueControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} -
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\GR99D3~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: qxlync.dll uxqdsp.dll bqaoqq.dll fpqizg.dll jedilp.dll nohmoz.dll wklimb.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Memory Check Service (AcerMemUsageCheckService) - Acer Inc. - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LockServ - Unknown owner - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\LockServ.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Net (rpcnet) - Absolute Software Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe

--
End of file - 10778 bytes

Edited by vangirl, 07 March 2009 - 02:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

Hello.

Let's run MBAM again. Could you also post the MBAM logs that you have ran before so I can see what infections you previously had. Corrupted files relating to some programs may need to be reinstalled. If this is a file-infector it would be very nasty..

Below is the download link and installation process in case you removed it.

Download and run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

For complete or visual instructions on installing and running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware please read this link

Download and run OTListIT2

We need to create an OTListIt2 Report
  • Please download OTListIt2 from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
  • Post both logs in your next reply please.
With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#3 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 days the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding. :thumbup2:

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

Hello.

Due to Lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please Send Me a Message. In your message please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic in the Hijackthis-Malware Removal forum.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#5 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hello.

Open Re-opened upon user's request. Next, time please post the link. I was able to find it this time since you do not have a lot of posts..

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#6 vangirl

vangirl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

OTListIt logfile created on: 3/27/2009 5:47:37 PM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.7.2 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

894.59 Mb Total Physical Memory | 392.67 Mb Available Physical Memory | 43.89% Memory free
2.12 Gb Paging File | 1.26 Gb Available in Paging File | 59.33% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1344 2688;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 53.19 Gb Total Space | 16.00 Gb Free Space | 30.07% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive D: | 53.69 Gb Total Space | 53.44 Gb Free Space | 99.54% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ACER-47253A5CC0
Current User Name: Clifford
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Standard
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2008/09/10 13:01:28 | 00,611,664 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
PRC - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 01,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
PRC - [2005/08/05 13:56:34 | 00,064,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
PRC - [2006/07/21 02:56:38 | 16,261,632 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
PRC - [2006/05/25 05:02:04 | 00,786,521 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
PRC - [2006/08/08 14:15:14 | 00,634,880 | ---- | M] (Dritek System Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
PRC - [2006/07/18 11:37:30 | 00,438,272 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe
PRC - [2006/06/07 20:18:12 | 00,208,896 | ---- | M] (Acer Inc.) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePresentation\ePresentation.exe
PRC - [2005/08/05 13:56:28 | 00,046,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
PRC - [2006/03/17 15:00:50 | 00,345,088 | ---- | M] (HiTRUST) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe
PRC - [2006/06/01 14:40:54 | 00,413,696 | ---- | M] (Acer Inc.) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe
PRC - [2006/09/08 11:49:56 | 00,245,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BUtilityBar\BisonBar.exe
PRC - [2008/11/29 00:51:52 | 00,136,600 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2006/10/27 00:47:42 | 00,031,016 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
PRC - [2009/01/06 13:06:36 | 00,290,088 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
PRC - [2009/03/24 23:17:08 | 00,364,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Temp\minisvr4.exe
PRC - [2006/06/28 12:24:30 | 00,348,160 | ---- | M] ( ) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\Monitor\LockMon.exe
PRC - [2008/11/22 11:24:28 | 00,133,104 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
PRC - [2008/12/19 00:33:40 | 00,342,848 | ---- | M] (BitTorrent, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe
PRC - [2008/09/16 12:16:08 | 01,833,296 | RHS- | M] (Safer Networking Limited) -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
PRC - [2004/08/04 01:06:34 | 01,667,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
PRC - [2006/06/13 16:23:50 | 00,045,056 | ---- | M] (Acer Inc.) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\Acer.Empowering.Framework.Launcher.exe
PRC - [2008/10/26 10:04:34 | 00,208,896 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Temp\RtkBtMnt.exe
PRC - [2006/05/11 15:22:48 | 00,028,672 | ---- | M] (Acer Inc.) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe
PRC - [2008/11/07 14:28:16 | 00,132,424 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2008/08/29 10:18:44 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2006/10/09 16:16:56 | 00,237,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
PRC - [2005/08/05 13:56:32 | 00,102,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
PRC - [2008/11/29 00:51:30 | 00,152,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
PRC - [2006/05/18 16:52:06 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
PRC - [2006/06/28 17:01:32 | 00,520,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\LockServ.exe
PRC - [2009/03/18 22:52:24 | 00,766,960 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
PRC - [2003/03/19 01:55:56 | 00,335,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe
PRC - [2006/07/20 05:58:00 | 00,143,426 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
PRC - [2009/02/22 16:19:02 | 00,047,104 | ---- | M] (Absolute Software Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
PRC - [2005/08/05 13:27:08 | 00,099,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
PRC - [2008/12/19 00:25:26 | 00,634,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
PRC - [2009/01/06 13:06:24 | 00,536,872 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
PRC - [2009/03/18 22:52:24 | 00,766,960 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
PRC - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,218,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
PRC - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,218,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
PRC - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,016,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:06:08 | 00,015,001 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\sqkf68.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:06:08 | 00,015,001 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\sqkf68.exe
PRC - [2008/12/19 00:25:26 | 00,634,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:06:34 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\frmwrk32.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:06:36 | 00,030,208 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\reader_s.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:07:22 | 00,030,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Temp\945.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:06:34 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\frmwrk32.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:07:32 | 00,030,208 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\reader_s.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:25:58 | 00,030,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Temp\155.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:45:44 | 00,030,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Temp\670.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:46:24 | 00,022,529 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Temp\1878485706.exe
PRC - [2009/03/27 17:46:48 | 00,498,688 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\My Documents\Downloads\OTListIt2.exe

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2008/09/10 13:01:28 | 00,611,664 | ---- | M] (Lavasoft) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe -- (aawservice [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/05/11 15:22:48 | 00,028,672 | ---- | M] (Acer Inc.) -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePerformance\MemCheck.exe -- (AcerMemUsageCheckService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/11/07 14:28:16 | 00,132,424 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/09/23 07:28:32 | 00,029,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe -- (aspnet_state [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2008/08/29 10:18:44 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/09/23 07:28:56 | 00,066,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/09 16:16:56 | 00,237,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe -- (ehRecvr [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/08/05 13:56:32 | 00,102,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe -- (ehSched [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/10/20 21:21:24 | 00,036,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe -- (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll -- (helpsvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/11/14 01:06:04 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1150\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/30 03:33:58 | 00,741,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe -- (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/01/06 13:06:24 | 00,536,872 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service [On_Demand | Running])
SRV - [2004/09/30 10:49:36 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\irmon.dll -- (Irmon [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2008/11/29 00:51:30 | 00,152,984 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe -- (JavaQuickStarterService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/05/18 16:52:06 | 00,049,152 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe -- (LightScribeService [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/06/28 17:01:32 | 00,520,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\LockServ.exe -- (LockServ [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2005/08/05 13:27:08 | 00,099,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe -- (McrdSvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2003/03/19 01:55:56 | 00,335,872 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\mdm.exe -- (MDM [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2004/08/10 04:11:50 | 00,085,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mhn.dll -- (MHN [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/27 00:47:54 | 00,065,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveAuditService.exe -- (Microsoft Office Groove Audit Service [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/30 03:34:02 | 00,122,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe -- (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/07/20 05:58:00 | 00,143,426 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe -- (NVSvc [Auto | Running])
SRV - [2006/10/26 19:49:34 | 00,441,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE -- (odserv [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2006/10/26 14:03:08 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE -- (ose [On_Demand | Stopped])
SRV - [2009/02/22 16:19:02 | 00,047,104 | ---- | M] (Absolute Software Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe -- (rpcnet [Auto | Running])

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:56 | 00,005,248 | ---- | M] (Acer Laboratories Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys -- (AliIde [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/03 23:07:44 | 00,043,008 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys -- (amdagp [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2006/05/10 11:27:00 | 00,036,864 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys -- (AmdK8 [System | Running])
DRV - [2005/01/10 15:47:14 | 00,449,888 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ar5211.sys -- (AR5211 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:00 | 00,026,496 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys -- (asc [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:58 | 00,014,848 | ---- | M] (Advanced System Products, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys -- (asc3550 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/30 10:40:40 | 00,775,936 | ---- | M] (Bison Electronics. Inc. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\BisonCam.sys -- (Cam5603D [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:51:54 | 00,006,656 | ---- | M] (CMD Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys -- (CmdIde [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:16 | 00,179,584 | ---- | M] (Mylex Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys -- (dac2w2k [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2006/01/20 14:42:38 | 00,017,408 | ---- | M] (Dritek System Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\DKbFltr.sys -- (DKbFltr [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/08 17:54:24 | 00,017,664 | ---- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eLock2BurnerLockDriver.sys -- (eLock2BurnerLockDriver [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/06 18:36:30 | 00,090,112 | ---- | M] (Windows ® 2000 DDK provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eLock2FSCTLDriver.sys -- (eLock2FSCTLDriver [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2006/01/13 01:20:54 | 00,008,448 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\epindd.sys -- (epindd [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2008/04/17 13:12:54 | 00,015,464 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/01/07 17:07:18 | 00,138,752 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys -- (HDAudBus [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/10/24 10:20:52 | 00,218,496 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys -- (HSFHWAZL [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/10/18 16:53:24 | 00,998,656 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys -- (HSF_DPV [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/02 13:59:50 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\int15.sys -- (int15 [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2005/01/13 14:46:16 | 00,069,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\int15.sys -- (int15.sys [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/07/24 02:15:04 | 04,353,024 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2009/02/11 10:19:42 | 00,038,496 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys -- (MBAMSwissArmy [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/10/05 15:57:08 | 00,012,544 | ---- | M] (Conexant) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys -- (mdmxsdk [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:12 | 00,017,280 | ---- | M] (American Megatrends Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys -- (mraid35x [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2009/03/27 17:07:32 | 00,213,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndis.sys -- (NDIS [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/03 23:00:52 | 00,028,672 | ---- | M] (National Semiconductor Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nscirda.sys -- (NSCIRDA [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2006/08/21 04:00:28 | 00,006,144 | ---- | M] (NewTech Infosystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NTIDrvr.sys -- (NTIDrvr [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/07/20 20:58:00 | 03,685,152 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/01/27 15:04:16 | 00,099,584 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvata.sys -- (nvata [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2006/03/04 06:31:02 | 00,034,176 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVENETFD.sys -- (NVENETFD [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/03/04 06:31:04 | 00,013,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvnetbus.sys -- (nvnetbus [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/03/07 05:49:36 | 00,011,136 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvsmu.sys -- (nvsmu [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/04/07 20:17:34 | 00,012,288 | ---- | M] (HiTRUST) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\psdfilter.sys -- (psdfilter [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/03/08 17:10:52 | 00,060,416 | ---- | M] (HiTRUST) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\psdvdisk.sys -- (psdvdisk [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2005/05/12 18:54:10 | 00,020,576 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:20 | 00,040,320 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys -- (ql1080 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:20 | 00,045,312 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys -- (ql12160 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:18 | 00,049,024 | ---- | M] (QLogic Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys -- (ql1280 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 00,027,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2004/08/03 23:07:44 | 00,041,088 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys -- (sisagp [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:44 | 00,019,072 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys -- (Sparrow [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2008/11/29 04:09:40 | 00,717,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\sptd.sys -- (sptd [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:34 | 00,016,256 | ---- | M] (Symbios Logic Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys -- (symc810 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:36 | 00,032,640 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys -- (symc8xx [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:40 | 00,028,384 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys -- (sym_hi [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2001/08/17 14:07:42 | 00,030,688 | ---- | M] (LSI Logic) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys -- (sym_u3 [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2006/05/25 04:40:58 | 00,193,088 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/05/17 18:32:38 | 00,162,560 | ---- | M] (Texas Instruments) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tifm21.sys -- (tifm21 [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/02 13:59:54 | 00,014,544 | ---- | M] (EnTech Taiwan) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tvicport.sys -- (tvicport [Auto | Running])
DRV - [2004/12/17 02:14:44 | 00,013,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UBHelper.sys -- (UBHelper [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2009/03/07 12:56:16 | 00,000,004 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ulfnzjxv -- (ulfnzjxv [Boot | Stopped])
DRV - [2001/08/17 13:52:22 | 00,036,736 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys -- (ultra [Boot | Running])
DRV - [2008/11/07 14:23:30 | 00,032,000 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys -- (USBAAPL [On_Demand | Stopped])
DRV - [2005/10/18 16:52:30 | 00,721,280 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf [On_Demand | Running])
DRV - [2006/06/02 13:59:52 | 00,006,080 | ---- | M] (Zeal SoftStudio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\zntport.sys -- (zntport [Auto | Running])
DRV - File not found -- -- (botdrv [On_Demand | Running])

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL =
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirec...amp;gc=1&q=
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - URLSearchHook: {C94E154B-1459-4A47-966B-4B843BEFC7DB} - C:\Program Files\AskSearch\bin\DefaultSearch.dll ()
IE - URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {73F4D337-A9A3-4DFE-BC16-310EB51507F7}:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.0.6

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\PROGRAM FILES\JAVA\JRE6\LIB\DEPLOY\JQS\FF [2008/11/29 00:51:32 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{E752F6B9-DFFF-4C5B-8EC1-9787BF92E431}: C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\CLIFFORD\LOCAL SETTINGS\APPLICATION DATA\{E752F6B9-DFFF-4C5B-8EC1-9787BF92E431} [2009/03/24 17:28:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6\extensions\\Components: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\COMPONENTS [2008/11/23 20:23:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\PLUGINS [2009/01/31 15:03:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/01/31 15:03:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions
[2009/01/31 15:03:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Application Data\mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/01/31 15:03:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Application Data\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\hc4vfd5f.default\extensions
[2009/01/31 15:03:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions
[2009/02/22 16:08:32 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{73F4D337-A9A3-4DFE-BC16-310EB51507F7}
[2009/01/31 15:03:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2009/02/20 16:34:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/02/04 17:41:04 | 00,023,032 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/02/04 17:41:04 | 00,134,648 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,002,343 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,001,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2008/12/02 03:04:40 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (0 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {6abf7178-0981-4681-94d7-fda918e64bf3} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\tusavila.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\nhser43uhjnefr.dll) - {c2ba40a2-74f3-42bd-f434-2604812c8954} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nhser43uhjnefr.dll ()
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Acer eDataSecurity Management) - {5CBE3B7C-1E47-477e-A7DD-396DB0476E29} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\eDStoolbar.dll (HiTRUST)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {5CBE3B7C-1E47-477E-A7DD-396DB0476E29} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\eDStoolbar.dll (HiTRUST)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {32099AAC-C132-4136-9E9A-4E364A424E17} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [98e2ab56] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ginejoyi.dll",b ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acer ePresentation HPD] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePresentation\ePresentation.exe (Acer Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AzMixerSel] C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AzMixerSel.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Bgamabupi] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\ezuwiduc.dll",e (Mozilla Foundation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [BisonBar] C:\WINDOWS\BUtilityBar\BisonBar.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Boot] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\Boot.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [eDataSecurity Loader] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe 1 (HiTRUST)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [eLockMonitor] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\Monitor\LaunchMonitor.exe ( )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ePower_DMC] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePower_DMC.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [eRecoveryService] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eRecovery\eRAgent.exe (Acer Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Framework Windows] frmwrk32.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Hjiwazucocaliro] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\Qjesoc.dll",e ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32 (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Java Load] C:\WINDOWS\Temp\minisvr4.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LManager] C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\LManager.exe (Dritek System Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [lurapumata] Rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\jubetufa.dll",s ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ntiMUI] C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7\ntiMUI.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [preload] C:\Windows\RUNXMLPL.exe (Wistron)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [reader_s] C:\WINDOWS\System32\reader_s.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WarReg_PopUp] C:\Acer\WR_PopUp\WarReg_PopUp.exe /normal-run1 (Acer Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\sqkf68.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [12CFG515-K641-55SF-N66P] C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-0243636035-3055115376-381863306-1556\pqlmq.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [12ZFG94-F641-2SF-K31P-5N1ER6H6L2] C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-7222721947-7456600120-258808567-5253\service.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [BitTorrent DNA] "C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe" (BitTorrent, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Diagnostic Manager] C:\DOCUME~1\Clifford\LOCALS~1\Temp\1878485706.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [reader_s] C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\reader_s.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer Networking Limited)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Windows Resurections] C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\sqkf68.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Acer Empowering Technology.lnk = C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\Acer.Empowering.Framework.Launcher.exe (Acer Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoFolderOptions = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoSetActiveDesktop = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableTaskMgr = 1
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [mdnsNSP] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {254AA86E-5655-4518-AA87-185D7CC41801} https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/TechConsol...scueControl.cab (LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console)
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (DivXBrowserPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_10)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_10)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_10)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (Reg Error: Value error.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\grooveLocalGWS {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter: - text/xml - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (qxlync.dll uxqdsp.dll bqaoqq.dll fpqizg.dll jedilp.dll nohmoz.dll wklimb.dll) - File not found
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\nihujoti.dll mangnd.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nihujoti.dll mangnd.dll File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\__c003BA91: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c003BA91.dat - C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c003BA91.dat (Sophos Plc)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {C2BA40A2-74F3-42BD-F434-2604812C8954} - kjm6t5rinmhp8o87t7r6gh - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nhser43uhjnefr.dll ()
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {B5A7F190-DDA6-4420-B3BA-52453494E6CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - ( digeste.dll) - File not found
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/03/27 17:07:30 | 00,043,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\dxxrp.exe
[2009/03/27 17:07:28 | 00,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\vaybq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:07:25 | 00,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ijmaxk.exe
[2009/03/27 17:07:21 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\liymwuq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:41 | 00,004,785 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\warning.gif
[2009/03/27 17:06:41 | 00,001,394 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ahtn.htm
[2009/03/27 17:06:37 | 00,096,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\913269d8.sys
[2009/03/27 17:06:36 | 00,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2009/03/27 17:06:35 | 00,104,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntdll64.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:34 | 00,043,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\aoqckrns.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:32 | 00,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\frmwrk32.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:31 | 00,027,136 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ajtbyh.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:28 | 00,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\wicnin.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:28 | 00,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\-1729975303
[2009/03/27 17:06:05 | 00,015,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nhser43uhjnefr.dll
[2009/03/27 17:06:03 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] () -- C:\dmsiacq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:02 | 00,009,216 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\instsp2.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:00 | 00,079,872 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hohokaza.dll
[2009/03/27 17:00:06 | 00,079,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\supamadi.dll
[2009/03/27 16:59:48 | 00,002,713 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kajazanu.dll
[2009/03/26 20:21:40 | 03,313,118 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iyojenig.ini
[2009/03/26 20:21:35 | 00,079,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ginejoyi.dll
[2009/03/24 23:41:33 | 00,027,648 | ---- | C] (Sophos Plc) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\__c003BA91.dat
[2009/03/24 23:41:32 | 00,036,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gldx.exe
[2009/03/24 17:31:40 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] (Johnson-Grace Company) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KuzSmall.exe
[2009/03/24 17:28:49 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Local Settings\Application Data\{E752F6B9-DFFF-4C5B-8EC1-9787BF92E431}
[2009/03/24 17:28:45 | 00,133,632 | ---- | C] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\WINDOWS\ezuwiduc.dll
[2009/03/24 17:16:39 | 00,042,496 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Qjesoc.dll
[2009/03/24 17:16:38 | 00,042,496 | ---- | C] (Johnson-Grace Company) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kuzSniper.exe
[2009/03/24 17:01:39 | 00,477,266 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfhr.exe
[2009/03/24 17:01:37 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dLer.exe
[2009/03/24 16:46:53 | 03,317,883 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inapogob.ini
[2009/03/24 16:46:53 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mangnd.dll
[2009/03/24 16:46:51 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\towosuko.dll
[2009/03/23 23:52:47 | 01,400,958 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\aluvadoz.ini
[2009/03/23 23:52:37 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ljjhih.dll
[2009/03/23 23:52:35 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wisepale.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:34 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tusavila.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:34 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nihujoti.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:34 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jubetufa.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:34 | 00,011,168 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\busanajo
[2009/03/23 23:47:32 | 00,047,616 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ptch238120.exe
[2009/03/07 18:20:00 | 00,000,529 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winlogon2.exe
[2009/03/07 13:31:29 | 00,001,642 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Desktop\HijackThis.lnk
[2009/03/07 13:31:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2009/03/07 13:26:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\HijackThis
[2009/03/02 17:27:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
[2009/02/26 13:46:50 | 00,042,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xfcodec.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files]
[2009/03/27 17:52:16 | 00,096,750 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\913269d8.sys
[2009/03/27 17:47:26 | 00,004,785 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\warning.gif
[2009/03/27 17:47:26 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ahtn.htm
[2009/03/27 17:47:10 | 00,104,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntdll64.exe
[2009/03/27 17:47:10 | 00,043,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\dxxrp.exe
[2009/03/27 17:47:10 | 00,000,440 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32hlp.cnf
[2009/03/27 17:47:06 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\vaybq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:46:46 | 00,000,002 | ---- | M] () -- C:\-1729975303
[2009/03/27 17:46:28 | 00,007,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ijmaxk.exe
[2009/03/27 17:46:06 | 00,040,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\liymwuq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:11:56 | 00,011,168 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\busanajo
[2009/03/27 17:11:04 | 00,079,872 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\supamadi.dll
[2009/03/27 17:07:32 | 00,213,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ndis.sys
[2009/03/27 17:07:32 | 00,213,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ndis.sys
[2009/03/27 17:06:36 | 00,043,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aoqckrns.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:34 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\frmwrk32.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:34 | 00,027,136 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ajtbyh.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:30 | 00,007,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\wicnin.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:06 | 00,040,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\dmsiacq.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:06 | 00,015,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nhser43uhjnefr.dll
[2009/03/27 17:06:04 | 00,009,216 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\instsp2.exe
[2009/03/27 17:06:02 | 00,079,872 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hohokaza.dll
[2009/03/27 17:05:46 | 00,017,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rpcnetp.exe
[2009/03/27 17:05:42 | 00,047,104 | ---- | M] (Absolute Software Corp.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rpcnet.dll
[2009/03/27 17:05:30 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/03/27 17:05:12 | 00,051,048 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/03/27 17:05:12 | 00,000,098 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ComponentList.xml
[2009/03/27 17:05:08 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/03/27 17:05:04 | 93,811,9168 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/03/27 16:59:50 | 00,002,713 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kajazanu.dll
[2009/03/26 20:46:04 | 03,313,118 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iyojenig.ini
[2009/03/26 20:21:38 | 00,079,872 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ginejoyi.dll
[2009/03/26 20:14:26 | 00,002,177 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2009/03/25 00:07:32 | 00,027,648 | ---- | M] (Sophos Plc) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\__c003BA91.dat
[2009/03/24 23:41:34 | 00,036,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gldx.exe
[2009/03/24 17:31:42 | 00,040,448 | ---- | M] (Johnson-Grace Company) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KuzSmall.exe
[2009/03/24 17:28:50 | 00,133,632 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\WINDOWS\ezuwiduc.dll
[2009/03/24 17:16:40 | 00,042,496 | ---- | M] (Johnson-Grace Company) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kuzSniper.exe
[2009/03/24 17:16:40 | 00,042,496 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Qjesoc.dll
[2009/03/24 17:08:26 | 03,317,883 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inapogob.ini
[2009/03/24 17:01:48 | 00,477,266 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfhr.exe
[2009/03/24 17:01:40 | 00,045,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dLer.exe
[2009/03/24 16:46:54 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\towosuko.dll
[2009/03/24 16:46:54 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mangnd.dll
[2009/03/24 16:46:32 | 01,400,958 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\aluvadoz.ini
[2009/03/23 23:52:38 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wisepale.dll
[2009/03/23 23:52:38 | 00,124,928 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ljjhih.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:36 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tusavila.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:36 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nihujoti.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:36 | 00,047,616 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\jubetufa.dll
[2009/03/23 23:47:34 | 00,047,616 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ptch238120.exe
[2009/03/23 23:32:16 | 00,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/03/23 23:32:08 | 00,345,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/03/07 19:05:06 | 00,000,529 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winlogon2.exe
[2009/03/07 13:31:30 | 00,001,642 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\Desktop\HijackThis.lnk
[2009/03/07 12:56:16 | 00,000,004 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ulfnzjxv
[2009/03/07 12:31:10 | 00,017,408 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rpcnetp.dll
[2009/03/04 20:46:08 | 00,002,137 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2009/02/26 13:46:50 | 00,042,320 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xfcodec.dll
< End of report >

#7 vangirl

vangirl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 3/27/2009 5:47:37 PM - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.7.2 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Clifford\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

894.59 Mb Total Physical Memory | 392.67 Mb Available Physical Memory | 43.89% Memory free
2.12 Gb Paging File | 1.26 Gb Available in Paging File | 59.33% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1344 2688;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 53.19 Gb Total Space | 16.00 Gb Free Space | 30.07% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive D: | 53.69 Gb Total Space | 53.44 Gb Free Space | 99.54% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ACER-47253A5CC0
Current User Name: Clifford
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Standard
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 1
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
[2006/10/10 07:44:50 | 00,557,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
[2008/12/19 00:33:40 | 00,342,848 | ---- | M] (BitTorrent, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\DNA\btdna.exe:*:Enabled:DNA
File not found -- C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\bittorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent
[2008/08/29 10:18:44 | 00,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Disabled:Bonjour
File not found -- C:\Program Files\Veoh Networks\VeohWebPlayer\veohwebplayer.exe:*:Disabled:Veoh Web Player
[2006/10/27 15:16:48 | 12,813,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook
[2006/10/27 15:37:44 | 00,338,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GROOVE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Groove
[2006/10/27 15:03:04 | 01,018,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office OneNote
[2009/02/26 13:46:42 | 03,017,040 | ---- | M] (Xfire Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Xfire\Xfire.exe:*:Enabled:Xfire
[2004/05/05 13:18:06 | 02,404,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\untitled folder 2\files\button1\haloce.exe:*:Enabled:Halo
[2004/08/04 01:06:34 | 01,667,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger
[2009/01/06 13:06:28 | 14,294,824 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes
[2006/10/10 07:44:50 | 00,557,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000
[2004/08/10 04:00:00 | 01,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE:*:Enabled:Explorer
[2009/03/24 23:17:02 | 00,484,607 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\zchMiB.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Time Synchronization
[2009/03/24 23:17:08 | 00,364,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Temp\minisvr4.exe:*:Enabled:WinSvrHost32

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{116FF17B-1A30-4FC2-9B01-5BC5BD46B0B3}" = Acer eLock Management
"{15095BF3-A3D7-4DDF-B193-3A496881E003}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
"{1577A05B-EE62-4BBC-9DB7-FE748FA44EC2}" = NTI CD & DVD-Maker
"{1F2C8256-2773-46C7-9ABA-3E39C24ABB51}" = Acer eSettings Management
"{216AB108-2AE1-4130-B3D5-20B2C4C80F8F}" = QuickTime
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216010FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 10
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java™ 6 Update 3
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{4497AFF6-98C4-4F49-B073-F48F42BCBF9E}" = TIPCI
"{491DD792-AD81-429C-9EB4-86DD3D22E333}" = Windows Communication Foundation
"{4A57592C-FF92-4083-97A9-92783BD5AFB4}" = Acer OrbiCam
"{4AD13F68-CADA-4C6B-9759-C33753F89908}" = Acer eDataSecurity Management
"{58E5844B-7CE2-413D-83D1-99294BF6C74F}" = Acer ePower Management
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6A28AB0B-22B1-494C-AF61-B386EA1736C0}" = LightScribe 1.4.97.1
"{7057702F-6D71-4F30-8000-9E72BC771887}" = Acer ePerformance Management
"{7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"{716E0306-8318-4364-8B8F-0CC4E9376BAC}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 Parser and SDK
"{7B63B2922B174135AFC0E1377DD81EC2}" = DivX Codec
"{7D1B85BD-AA07-48B8-808D-67A4067FC6BD}" = Windows Workflow Foundation
"{8A25392D-C5D2-4E79-A2BD-C15DDC5B0959}" = Bonjour
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00BA-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0114-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Groove Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}" = Sonic Encoders
"{A84291F6-3898-40E5-B334-A9E4D9304494}" = Sapi
"{AA396ABC-98AF-4F4A-B0F8-EB160DFF344B}" = Acer OrbiCam Utility Bar
"{AB6097D9-D722-4987-BD9E-A076E2848EE2}" = Acer Empowering Technology
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}" = Adobe Reader 7.0
"{B06B842F-2450-494F-BBDE-217CDC151A37}" = NTI Backup NOW! 4.5
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B6F7DBE7-2FE2-458F-A738-B10832746036}" = Microsoft Reader
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}" = PowerProducer
"{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}" = Windows Presentation Foundation
"{BF839132-BD43-4056-ACBF-4377F4A88E2A}" = Acer ePresentation Management
"{C34FAEF3-4241-4C4E-9CFF-7BBD8BCEABE7}" = WebEx Support Manager for Internet Explorer
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{D458BBDC-0363-42E0-8FF9-4736E3CB3CA2}" = Acer Screensaver
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{EC4455AB-F155-4CC1-A4C5-88F3777F9886}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F5C63795-2708-4D15-BF18-5ABBFF7DFFC8}" = iTunes
"12133444-BF36-4d4e-B7FB-A3424C645DE4" = GemMaster Mystic
"9E140F48C9836B9B78539C08FB2B17146BDB3F65" = Windows Driver Package - Advanced Micro Devices (AmdK8) Processor (04/28/2006 1.3.1.0)
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"B3EE3001-DC24-4cd1-8743-5692C716659F" = Otto
"CCleaner" = CCleaner (remove only)
"CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_10250093" = HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
"ENTERPRISE" = Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
"GridVista" = Acer GridVista
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InstallShield_{1577A05B-EE62-4BBC-9DB7-FE748FA44EC2}" = NTI CD & DVD-Maker
"InstallShield_{4497AFF6-98C4-4F49-B073-F48F42BCBF9E}" = Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers.
"InstallShield_{4AD13F68-CADA-4C6B-9759-C33753F89908}" = Acer eDataSecurity Management 2.0.3077
"LManager" = Launch Manager
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0
"mIRC" = mIRC
"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.6)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Xfire" = Xfire (remove only)
"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
"yBook_is1" = yBook

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"BitTorrent DNA" = DNA
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 3/7/2009 1:30:58 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004
Description = Unable to open the Server service. Server performance data will not
be returned. Error code returned is in data DWORD 0.

Error - 3/7/2009 1:41:25 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004
Description = Unable to open the Server service. Server performance data will not

Error - 3/7/2009 1:54:22 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/7/2009 1:57:55 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/7/2009 2:20:08 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/7/2009 8:12:44 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/23/2009 11:32:25 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/24/2009 11:20:17 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/24/2009 11:26:46 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

Error - 3/27/2009 5:05:17 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = PerfNet | ID = 2004

[ System Events ]
Error - 3/27/2009 5:30:12 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028
Description = The wuauserv Registry key denied access to SYSTEM account programs
so the Service Control Manager took ownership of the Registry key.

Error - 3/27/2009 5:33:02 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028
Description = The wuauserv Registry key denied access to SYSTEM account programs

Error - 3/27/2009 5:33:17 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:33:17 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:42:07 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:42:22 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:42:22 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:45:12 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:45:27 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

Error - 3/27/2009 5:45:27 PM | Computer Name = ACER-47253A5CC0 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7028

< End of report >

im running mbam now.. so far 20 infections

#8 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

Hello.

I see A LOT of infections just from the OTListIT2 log. I'll see what MBAM takes care of, post the log once you are done.

Also, why didn't you follow the instructions from the order I gave it to you? Why did you run OTlistIT2 first then now MBAM? I have reasons why I do this. Now the OTlistIT2 log will differ once you run MBAM and it quarantines files...

Anyways, next time make sure you follow the instructions in the order I give it to you please...

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#9 vangirl

vangirl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

Edited by vangirl, 28 March 2009 - 02:47 AM.

#10 vangirl

vangirl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

Can you please close this topic?? Thanks!!

Edited by vangirl, 28 March 2009 - 02:46 AM.

#11 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,011 posts
  •  

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hello vangirl,

I see that you posted a topic in the Am I Infected forum after you requested that this topic here be closed. In that topic you posted log from OTListIt. That topic has been closed.

We do not analyze those logs in the Am I Infected forum.

Why close this thread when you still have infections?

extremeboy is well trained in malware removal; however, he cannot assist you if you fail to follow his instructions the way he writes them. Posting additional threads about the issue, even if you have the prior ones closed, complicates and delays the disinfection process especially if prior information about what has been done is unknown to the new helpers. Further, it is important to stay with a thread until you have been declared clean. Just because symptoms are gone doesn't mean that the infection is gone.

Please follow extremeboy's directions and post the information he has requested.

Back to you extremeboy.

Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#12 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 days the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding. :thumbup2:

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#13 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hello.

Due to Lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please Send Me a Message. In your message please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic in the Hijackthis-Malware Removal forum.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users