Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

100% pc usage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 akitpro

akitpro

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 AM

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

ok first off i have a dell dimension 4300 1.7 ghz pentium4 with 1 gig mem visiontek 9250 graphics my issue started a couple days ago ive ran spybot malwarebytes combofix and avg and removed everything they could find and am still experiencing 100% cpu usage ive tried messing with startup items and services with a little headway ive narrowed it down to a windows service i just have to know if there is an easier way than enabling one service at a time and restarting my pc possibly 70 times???????????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 akitpro

akitpro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:25 PM

found issue was .net framework service wow after 6 hours i found it hooorayy!!!!!!

#3 OldGrumpyBastard

OldGrumpyBastard

• Members
  • 781 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

Glad that you got it fixed...One caution though (it's a moot point now) is that the unsupervised use of "Combofix" has been known to cause problems. Fortunately for you this wasn't the case.

Good Luck...
Does this look like an OldGrumpyBastard or what?

#4 akitpro

akitpro
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

i am a pc/network tech with my own business i supervised myself have used cmbofix over aundred times wicha couple hangups which i recovered from

#5 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

i am a pc/network tech with my own business i supervised myself have used cmbofix over aundred times wicha couple hangups which i recovered from

You should no better then akitpro!

You should not be using Combofix unless instructed to do so by a Malware Removal Expert.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users