Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Playboy Mansion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Izzy

Izzy

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:30 PM

A Friend has Playboy mansion on their PC and i was watching one day what a silly game. A Waste of cd. Well i'm sure there a people out there who like or love it but come on thet's be honnest the sims are more relistic than they are when they go to play (or you know what) with PANTS on, at least sime go naked. They could just have a blur. It is an adult game. There are glitches in the game also, where 2 are suppoed to be you know what, one will be on the lounge and the other will be standing up away a slightly. And also 2 will be kissing but they don't move they are sort of stuck there. I reckon it needs some patchesb But overall it gets boaring like the sims after a while.

(Mod edit: moved to a more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 09 June 2005 - 01:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Fremder

Fremder

• Members
  • 104 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2005 - 05:57 PM

If you don't have it why are you complaining about it and why do you care? Why did you even make a topic about it?
You will not like me if I'm angry.

#3 Izzy

Izzy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,375 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:55 AM

Well i was watching it and i have the sims and i was just commenting on why they didn't make it very well, i know i don't like it very much but i though there may be other people who have or not that may have seen it may have anything to say, and yes you're right i don't really care but i was just saying for 2005 they do it with pants on. I know it ain't the only game that has glitches i'd be sure that just about every game will have glitch in it. If u don't care u don't need to reply. It only for people who are interested. (I mean it in a general way not in a rude way)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users