Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Application cannot run due to an error while trying to verify electronic cetrificate" WTF!?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kopey

kopey

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

When I startup and log into my account on my comptuter i get a messgae from AVG saying... "Application cannot run due to an error while trying to verify electronic cetrificate" I also get two other messages saying.. Error loading C:\WINDOWS\stystem32\dkfnoqpg.dll and Error loading C:\WINDOWS\Bqaqubizebufisaw.dll. I've tried system restoring... running AdAware (Which crashes the computer) and running Ccleaner which helped out a little. When i go to google and try to open a search link it automatically opens a new tab and sends me to some random cheap ass website where they want you to buy there screen savers. (the website is random everytime. Im completely lost help would be much appreciated.

- Greg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you build a man a fire he's warm for a day, If you set im on fire he's warm for the rest of his life."

Edited by The weatherman, 04 March 2009 - 06:16 PM.
Moved to a more appropriate forum~TW

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kopey

kopey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:29 PM

Anyone?

#3 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:19 AM

Is this the new one or the old one mentioned in your other thread?
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users