Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan horse/ Reopened

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 jamminjodi

jamminjodi

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hi, and Thank You for taking the time to read my "post'.

:flowers: While ATTEMPTING to d/l a zipped file, a warning popped up saying "THREAT DETECTED" and asked if I wanted to continue... I immediately stopped the d/l. However, later that day, my resident shield (AVG) popped up, and within hrs, my pc was infected with over 300 various viruses! I was able to fix, delete, quarantine etc. most of them. Alot were in temp. file folders and a few in system restore, wich I turned off. I was left with 6 trojans in windows and windows systems folders. After 2 days of researching the web, I decided to reinstall windows rather than to reformat entire pc. Afterwards I did another scan, (this time using the free 30 day trial of Nortons.(it came with pc and installs with each recovery / format etc.) It checked out fine. Over the next couple days, 3 of the same files were infected, again. I was able to quarantine 2 of them, but can't seem to rid/fix one of them. The scan says it's a "High Risk", however following the link provided, it says it's "Very Low Risk" My pc is running fine, but i'm still concerned. *The infected file is: "C:\windows\nrrqt34032.exe" (the 2 in quaratine are also in windows, and are: "ajhs5668.exe" and "cekpb0726.exe") * Should I just ignore them? *Also, I'm afraid to turn "system Restore" back on again, should I be? And my last question regarding this matter is: *My 30 day subscription (nortons) is about to expire anyday now, is it ok to UNINSTAL Nortons Security and install the AVG again? :thumbsup:

Thanx,

Jammin'Jodi
Jammin' Jodi

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_tylerisdabest_*

Guest_tylerisdabest_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

is it ok to UNINSTAL Nortons Security and install the AVG again

i thinks its best to get avg than a firewall

#3 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

Well.. I'd go and uninstall Norton, and go ahead with installing AVG. Run a quick scan through your computer.. As for your other problem, I suspect it's malware. I'll give you the instructions to get that fixed.

Here they are:

1. Let's get started with an Anti-Malware Software. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware *MBAM* is a very good program to do just that.
2. Go to Download.com.
3. Search MalwareBytes Anti-Malware in the top search bar.
4. Download and Install MalwareBytes.
5. After the Installation process, update the program. There will be an option for it.
6. Now, click "Perform a Quick Scan". It is the first option.
7. Return here with results.
Who said I couldn't have everything?

#4 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

Hello there jamminjodi, welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Please try a couple of these free online scanners to see if anything has slipped by your protection:
(Be advised that some of these scanners will pickup things in "quarantine" from other anti-virus programs - so review the results carefully)

http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/activescan/
http://us.mcafee.com/root/mfs/default.asp
http://housecall.trendmicro.com
http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html
http://support.f-secure.com/enu/home/ols.shtml
http://onlinescan.avast.com/
http://ca.com/us/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspx
http://www.eset.com/onlinescan/

http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner Scan Only - no removal

If you find that you're infected (or the scan doesn't complete or closes unexpectedly), post in the Am I Infected forum located here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

regards,

The weatherman

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,725 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:59 PM

Hi moving your topic from XP to the Am I Infected forum for scans..

Just to make it a little easier,I'll post these instructions for MBAm.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.32) and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,801 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

Topic reopened and HJT topic deleted at member's request.

jamminjodi,

If you haven't already done so, please follow the instructions in boopme's post and post the MBAM log.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#7 jamminjodi

jamminjodi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Thank-You boopme, and all those who took part in helping me resolve this problem. Below is the log file of all that was wrong, and resolved. I can't thank you enough. I think your all awesome, and I do not know how you find the time to volunteer so much of it helping others, as time is so precious!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1825
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

3/6/2009 11:48:26 PM
mbam-log-2009-03-06 (23-48-26).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 83424
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 22 minute(s), 30 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 22
Files Infected: 114

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\urcal31136.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RGZ82FYK\setupxv[1].exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3BKGERR.JPG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3DTACTL.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3IMSTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCRCTR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SPACER.WMV (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WPHOOK.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\FWPBUDDY.PNG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.MANIFEST (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HTML.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.MANIFEST (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3OUTLCN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\001AA430 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\0020CE41.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\0020D209.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\0020D3EE.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\0020D5C3.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\00785210 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\00BB2ABB (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\01C72797.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\01C72BDD.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\01C73776.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\01C73A44.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\01C73CC5.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Cache\files.ini (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHECKERS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHESS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\REVERSI.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\History\search3 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\CM.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\MFC.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\PSS.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\SMILEY.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\WB.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\ZWINKY.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\ask_logo.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\autoup.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\autoup.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\center.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\index.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\mid_dots.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\mws_logo.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\protect.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\shocked.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\stop.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\systray.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\systrayp.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\tp_grad.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\warn.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\DOG.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\FISH.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\KUNGFU.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\LIFEGARD.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAID.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAILBOX.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\OPERA.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\ROBOT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SEDUCT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SURFER.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\prevcfg2.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\setting2.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\settings.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images\00FECF14.urr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache\CursorManiaBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache\MyFunCardsIMBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache\SmileyCentralBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache\WebfettiBtn.html (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit\config.txt (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit\runitu_32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit\runit_32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\basis.xml (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\ecobar.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\icons.bmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\info.txt (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\tbhelper.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\uninstall.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\version.txt (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\ECO Bar\your_logo.png (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\AdwareAlert Scheduled Scan.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Jammin' Jodi

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,725 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:35 PM

You're welcome. Now we should do these and be almost done.

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Rerun MBAM

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan.
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Please ask any needed questions,post 2 logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 jamminjodi

jamminjodi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

Okay, here is the scan report from "kaspersky":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Monday, March 9, 2009
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Monday, March 09, 2009 15:07:40
Records in database: 1882807
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
J:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 237789
Threat name: 5
Infected objects: 7
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 04:21:31

File name / Threat name / Threats count
C:\My Games\Scrabble Blast!\ScrabbleBlast.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Patched.cf 1
C:\Program Files\Online Services\AOL\United States\AOL90\comps\toolbar\toolbr.EXE Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.SearchIt.t 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msimg32.dll Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.MyWebSearch.cv 1
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\riched20.dll Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.cj 1
C:\SefUp Files\Games\fggfreecellsetup.exe Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.WhenU.k 1
J:\Set Up Files\Games\fggfreecellsetup.exe Infected: not-a-virus:WebToolbar.Win32.WhenU.k 1
J:\3-3-09 games from C\My Games\Scrabble Blast!\ScrabbleBlast.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Patched.cf 1

The selected area was scanned.
Jammin' Jodi

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,725 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

Hi,looks like we may have a backdoor trojan here,please run SDFix

Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix". <- This program is for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.
When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
  • Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
  • When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
  • If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
  • Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
  • Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
-- If the computer has been infected with the VirusAlert! malware warning from the clock and the Start Menu icons or drives are not visible, open the SDFix folder, right-click on either the XP_VirusAlert_Repair.inf or W2K VirusAlert_Repair.inf (depending on your version of Windows) and select Install from the Context menu. Then reboot to apply the changes.

#11 jamminjodi

jamminjodi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

I'm completely lost! i was typing away to you, and went to get the last ofthe 3 notes that were in the SDfix folder, to paste it. One says "Report", another says "XP virus alert repair" and the last one said "w2k virus alert" anyway as I was pasting the last of the 3, to you, when the website and all my typed stuff was gone! And there' was a blue menu/window. It says "select SDFix, and has all kinds of things for me to do. I don't recall seeing it earlier. I may have been away from my pc, and just not seen it.
This is it:
select SDFix:

To run the SDFix tool please reboot to Safe Mode
(Reboot, tap the F8 Key and choose Safe Mode from the Advanced Menu
(SDFix Requires Administrator Account Privileges)

1. Download/Run a-squared from EMSI Software
2. Download/Run Norman Malware Cleaner from Norman
3. Download/Run SAV32CLI from Sophos
4. Download/Run AVPTool from Kaspersky

A. Create System Report
B. Create Service/Driver List
C. Create Catchme Log
D. Export SafeBoot Key

H. Add Windows Default Hosts File
R. Repair SafeBoot Key

U. Download latest version of SDFix

E. EXIT

(Active Internet Connection Required To Download Files)
Type A,B,C,D,R,U,1,2,3,4 or E to Exit....

Do you still want to see the other 3? now, or wait?
Jammin' Jodi

#12 jamminjodi

jamminjodi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

Im just gonna send the others to you now, as this pc is pissing me off! sorry... its takinng me 3 times to get this to u cuz pc is going so slow, takes like 5 minutes to change pages, or from preview then back then send... altogether thats taking 10 - 15min. thats if it doesn't freeze up, or page shuts off! It didn't run this bad when it had all the viruses! OOOhhh donn't even think I blame you! I know it would have happened eventually, or worse, having so many malware/trojans. I thank You for your time, very much, and mostly for ur patience! Mine have had it, so I'm calling it a night!!!

Here are the ther 3 logs/reports or whatever they are:

1 of 3:
----------
XP_VirusAlert_Repair:
-------------------------------------
; This .inf file will remove Policy restrictions added by the VirusAlert
; infection and restore the default start menu icons and drive settings

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[DefaultInstall]
DelReg=RemoveRestrictions
AddReg=ResetRegChanges

[ResetRegChanges]
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowControlPanel,0x10001,0x00000002
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowHelp,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowMyComputer,0x10001,0x00000002
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowMyDocs,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowMyMusic,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowMyPics,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowNetPlaces,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowRun,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced,Start_ShowSearch,0x10001,0x00000001
HKCU,Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer,NoDrives,0x10001,0x00000000

[RemoveRestrictions]
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoSetFolders"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoSetFolders"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoStartMenuMorePrograms"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoStartMenuMorePrograms"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoToolbarCustomize"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoToolbarCustomize"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","StartMenuLogoff"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","StartMenuLogoff"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableCMD"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableCMD"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableRegistryTools"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableRegistryTools"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableTaskMgr"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableTaskMgr"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispCPL"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispCPL"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispBackgroundPage"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispBackgroundPage"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispScrSavPage"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispScrSavPage"
HKCU, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions","NoBrowserOptions"
HKLM, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions","NoBrowserOptions"
HKCU, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\system","DisableCMD"
HKLM, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\system","DisableCMD"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 of 3:
-----------
W2K_VirusAlert_Repair:
---------------------------------------
; This .inf file will remove Policy restrictions added by the VirusAlert infection

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[DefaultInstall]
DelReg=RemoveRestrictions

[RemoveRestrictions]
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoSetFolders"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoSetFolders"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoStartMenuMorePrograms"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoStartMenuMorePrograms"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoToolbarCustomize"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","NoToolbarCustomize"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","StartMenuLogoff"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer","StartMenuLogoff"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableCMD"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableCMD"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableRegistryTools"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableRegistryTools"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableTaskMgr"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","DisableTaskMgr"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispCPL"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispCPL"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispBackgroundPage"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispBackgroundPage"
HKCU, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispScrSavPage"
HKLM, "Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System","NoDispScrSavPage"
HKCU, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions","NoBrowserOptions"
HKLM, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions","NoBrowserOptions"
HKCU, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\system","DisableCMD"
HKLM, "Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\system","DisableCMD"
3 of 3:
-------------
Report - notepad:
-----------------------------

SDFix: Version 1.240
Run by HP_Administrator on Sat 03/14/2009 at 01:49 PM

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Running From: C:\SDFix

Checking Services :

Restoring Default Security Values
Restoring Default Hosts File

Rebooting

Checking Files :

No Trojan Files Found

Removing Temp Files

ADS Check :

Final Check :

catchme 0.3.1361.2 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-03-14 13:59:45
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden services & system hive ...

scanning hidden registry entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden processes: 0
hidden services: 0
hidden files: 0

Remaining Services :

Authorized Application Key Export:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe:*:Enabled:Updates from HP"
"C:\\Program Files\\EarthLink TotalAccess\\TaskPanl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\EarthLink TotalAccess\\TaskPanl.exe:*:Enabled:Earthlink"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Tams11\\Games\\Dingo\\dingo.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Tams11\\Games\\Dingo\\dingo.exe:*:Disabled:Dingo"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Bin\\hpqPhotoCrm.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Bin\\hpqPhotoCrm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphotocrm.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpsapp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpsapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpsapp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxs08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxs08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpse.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpse.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpse.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqsudi.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqsudi.exe:*:Enabled:hpqsudi.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgplgtupl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgpc01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgpc01.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgpc01.exe"
"C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mmc.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Media Player\\wmplayer.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Media Player\\wmplayer.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Media Player"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgam.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgam.exe:*:Enabled:avgam.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgdiag.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgdiag.exe:*:Enabled:avgdiag.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgdiagex.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgdiagex.exe:*:Enabled:avgdiagex.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgnsx.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\AVG\\AVG8\\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%ProgramFiles%\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"="%ProgramFiles%\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:enabled:iTunes"
"C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Updates from HP\\9972322\\Program\\Updates from HP.exe:*:Enabled:Updates from HP"
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Bin\\hpqPhotoCrm.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Bin\\hpqPhotoCrm.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphotocrm.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpsapp.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpsapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpsapp.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxs08.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxs08.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpse.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqpse.exe:*:Enabled:hpqpse.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqsudi.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqsudi.exe:*:Enabled:hpqsudi.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgplgtupl.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe"
"C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgpc01.exe"="C:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgpc01.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgpc01.exe"

Remaining Files :

Files with Hidden Attributes :

Sat 17 Jan 2009 211 A.SHR --- "C:\BOOT.BAK"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 1,393,992 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Alien Shooter\AlienShooter.exe"
Thu 21 Aug 2008 2,442,568 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Astro Avenger 2\AstroAvenger2.exe"
Mon 29 Oct 2007 1,926,472 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Atlantis\Atlantis.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 976,200 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Barrel Mania\bmania.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 3,469,312 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Blokus World Tour\Blokus.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 3,609,928 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Boggle\BoggleSA.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 1,672,520 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Bud Redhead\Bud Redhead.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 1,160,520 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Bugatron Worlds\Bugatron Worlds.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 1,840,456 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Click-O-Pack\Click-O-Pack.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 1,402,184 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Concentration\Concentration.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 19,866,952 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Gallop for Gold\Gallop4Gold.exe"
Wed 30 Apr 2008 1,217,864 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\JEOPARDY! 2\Jeopardy! 2.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 2,536,776 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Lottso! Deluxe\Lottso2.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 1,905,992 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Mah-Jomino\Mah-Jomino.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 25,851,208 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\NUX\NUX.exe"
Mon 23 Jun 2008 2,442,568 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\PictoWords\PictoWords.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 4,236,616 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\QBeez 2\QBeez 2.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 2,950,472 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Robbox\robbox.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 16,201,032 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Solitaire Pop\Solitaire Pop.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 1,115,464 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\TangleBee\TangleBee.exe"
Thu 27 Mar 2008 3,928,064 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\The Price is Right\The Price Is Right.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 8,926,536 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Totem Treasure\Totem Treasure.exe"
Fri 11 Jan 2008 1,729,864 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\X-Avenger\X-Avenger.exe"
Fri 22 Dec 2006 22 A.SH. --- "C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\HPCD.SYS"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 12,141,896 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Big Fish\Gold Miner Vegas\Gold Miner Vegas.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 869,704 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Big Fish\Pirates of the Atlantic\Pirates of the Atlantic.exe"
Thu 10 Jan 2008 9,379,800 ...H. --- "C:\Program Files\Big Fish\Virus 3\Virus 3.exe"
Mon 2 Feb 2009 0 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM\Cache\Indiv01.tmp"
Sat 17 Jan 2009 9,506 A.SH. --- "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator.YOUR-55E5F9E3D2\My Documents\My Music\License Backup\drmv2key.bak"

Finished!
Jammin' Jodi

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,725 posts
  •  

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Ok that was odd, I am asking others about it. But how is the machine running now? Let's also run MBam again.
Rerun MBAM

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan.
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

EDit. yes post the others,I would like to see that.thanks,

Edited by boopme, 15 March 2009 - 12:38 PM.

#14 jamminjodi

jamminjodi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Hey boope...

Looks as though everything is good. Don't know why pc acting bad. Even some folders I try and open, takes long, and I can't shut them down to retry and open them. I just have to wait for it to open. It doesn't do it everytime, but often enough.

*I have another question, I have an external hard drive hooked up, and I ran the malware bytes on it, and it also came back clean. DO U THINK I'LL BE OK TO TRANSFER FILES FROM IT, ONTO MY NEW PC THAT I'M GETTING READY TO SET UP? God knows I don't need to put bad stuff on that one! I once again want to Thank You for your time. :thumbsup: And hope I wasn't a much of a head ache to you. Have a great day! :flowers:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34
Database version: 1853
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

3/16/2009 10:40:25 AM
mbam-log-2009-03-16 (10-40-25).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 83932
Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 34 minute(s), 40 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
Jammin' Jodi

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,725 posts
  •  

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

Hi you should be good.
2 guidelines/rules when backing up ( I forgot who I stole these off of.)

1) Backup all your important data files, pictures, music, work etc... and save it onto an external hard-drive. These files usually include .doc, .txt, .mp3, .jpg etc...
2) Do not backup any executables files or any window files. These include .exe's, .scr, .com, .pif etc... as they may contain traces of malware. Also, .html or .htm files that are webpages should also be avoided.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users