Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BSOD on WinXP - STOP 0x0000000A - What do I do?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_CBN2xx_*

Guest_CBN2xx_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:22 AM

Hello all.

I'm on WinXP Home Edition (a legit copy, I must add), and I got this BSOD message (at least I'm not that[I] n00b). It occured yesterday, when I tried to load Lineage II (an MMORPG game, for those who are not familiar with it). It also happend today, just that today my PC just reset itself without giving me any error. Here's the full screenshot, with all the details. I've got AMD Athlon 3000+, with GeForce 5200 FX, 512MB DDR Kingston. So what could be the problem? What should I do first?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stidyup

stidyup

• Members
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2005 - 06:10 AM

MS Knowledge Base

The above will give you some indication of what to do.

I had a similar error message on a PC I've just built. To fix my problem I updated the SATA drivers and downloaded the correct graphics card drivers from the manufacturer (to replace the ones from Nvidia website).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users