Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

svchost.exe Application Error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cdemikols

cdemikols

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:00 AM

Please Help if anyone knows how!

I recently got some Malware/Spyware on my computer. I ran Malwarebyte's Anti Malware and removed most of it, but no matter how many times I try, I keep getting 2 infections of System32\userinit.exe and a related userinit folder. Even after I quarantine and remove those files.

After running Malwarebyte's about 6 times in a row, My system was working fine, but my TCP/IP protocol was gone, so I used a netsh reset command to restore it. However while that was not working I began receiving two other error messages.

The other two messages were "Data Execution" canceled. During startup I got the message that windows was canceling Data stuff in order to protect my privacy. the other was the svchost.exe was having an error.

The Svchost.exe application error freezes my computer whenever it pops up, and it doesn't always pop up at startup, but it doesn't take long. it says: The Exception Breakpoint. A Breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occured in the application at location 0x01ce27e9

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users