Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Acrobat Custom Stamp

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 siouxdax

siouxdax

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:27 AM

Hello all:
I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro 8.0, and have been trying to create a 'custom' stamp. The source of the stamp(s) are in the plug-in folder in the Acrobat directory, marked as 'pointers'. I am following the help section's directions word for word and I'm getting no results. After selecting the new stamp I am prompted to select one of the three default categories, or create one of my own. I've tried both, but when I save everything and all is said and done, I go to the stamp toolbar and my 'custom' stamp is nowhere to be seen. The custom category isn't showing up except in the 'manage stamps' dialog box.

So after fiddling with it a bit more, I can create a new custom stamp, assign it in a new category, then close out the dialog box. When I next click on the stamp button (not its drop-down menu) my custom pointer shows up and is available to use. The problem is that my custom category is not listed among the others. Essentially I'm only able to use just one custom stamp, but the instructions clearly indicate that I can have a custom categories with multiple custom stamps.

So I'm pulling my hair out over this issue. Is anyone out there familiar with using Acrobat stamps? (I really hope I'm making sense in this post LOL)

Any help is very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to ask for more info should you need it.

Kind Regards,
Daniel in Tulsa
(aka siouxdax)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users