Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Jedi traing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buzzz62

Buzzz62

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hello everyone I am new to this forum but have helped many a user in chat rooms in the past. My tech skills have suffered since those days but I am eager to get knowledge flowing again. I hope that I may learn plenty from the vast experience this forum has to offer. I just finished using hijackthis and combofix to rid my computer of a nasty trojan and I am curious to know more about interperting the log files produced by both progams. Does anyone know of a good place to start?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

Well, the best place is the HJT Forums. Review other peoples' logs and see what the HJT team have said about them.

Anyhow; Welcome! You'll most certainly fulfill your goal of expanding your knowledge.
Who said I couldn't have everything?

#3 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:42 PM

Welcome to BC

I am curious to know more about interperting the log files produced by both progams. Does anyone know of a good place to start?

Every so often we accept members into our Malware Removal Training Program.
Unfortunately, they are not accepting new members at the moment
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#4 Buzzz62

Buzzz62
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 AM

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

Is there anyway to get on a waiting list or something for that training program?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users