Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

when playing madcars game the window suddenly closes and an error report from windows appears

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dinesh4260

dinesh4260

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:51 AM

hi guys.......i had installed this madcars game from original cd.and the game is working......but when playing after 10 or 15 minutes everytime an error message windows appears and the game screen gets minimized and if i click the don't send button in that message the game window(minimized one)closes.

and one more thing is that even in minimized window (without clicking the dont send button)i can play the game but the game sounds are not working properly.

i will provide the screenshot of the error report from windows.

this problem everytime when the play this game.please help me.......
HELPING OTHERS IS A GREAT JOB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dinesh4260

dinesh4260
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:53 AM

i dont know how to provide the screenshots of the error report here.tell me if u want....

Edited by dinesh4260, 01 March 2009 - 02:56 AM.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:13 AM

Hi dinesh4260.

Take a look here, How to take and share a screen shot in Windows

#4 dinesh4260

dinesh4260
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2009 - 08:19 AM

thanks........ :thumbsup: i already know how to take a screenshot .and upload it using photobucket.

actually i was trying to find is there is any directly upload that file in bleeping computer.because i already done that here(in the am infected .......section).thats what iam asking.

any way thanks for your help............heres a screenshots of those error report.......hope you help me........

Posted Image

and its technical details of the error.

Posted Image.

any more details needed about my pc.......please reply.

#5 dinesh4260

dinesh4260
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 184 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

plase help needed.......................anything wrong with my explanation.........or do i have explain more about the problem and my pc.

please somebody help me.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users