Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer 6 taskbar problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -KiKi-

-KiKi-

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:30 PM

I'm on my laptop now, but on my mother's computer, I've noticed that there's something missing on her Internet Explorer 6 browser. I don't know what it's called, but it's the little thin bar right above the taskbar. It's the bar that has a small globe with the word "Internet" next to it. Better yet, I just took a screen cap of it from my laptop so you can see exactly what I'm talking about below. It's that little bar right above the taskbar and underneath the scrollbar....

Posted Image

It mysteriously disappeared and I don't know how to make it appear again. How do I get it back?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FiOS Dan

FiOS Dan

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:41 PM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

That's known as the "Status Bar". Just enable it from the main Internet Explorer menu (View>Status Bar).
Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.

#3 -KiKi-

-KiKi-
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

Ok..problem solved! Thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users