Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

itunes to youtube

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Judge Mental

Judge Mental

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 03:20 PM

Hi, is it posible to buy a tune from itunes and tag it onto your youtube vid, or is it protected to keep copyright? If so, is there a way round it?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.......If you can fake that, you got it made!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:12 PM

It is protected, however, if it is part of your creation, just simply put credit to it. After you "buy" it, you technically "own" it. You can do whatever you want with it, unless you are "giving it away" by duping it.
Who said I couldn't have everything?

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

It depends. You can do it if Youtube has an agreement with the record company. Universal or Sony should be OK. Recently it was widely reported that Youtube was unable to come to an agreement with Warner Music so they'll delete it if it's a Warner track.

#4 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

It depends. You can do it if Youtube has an agreement with the record company. Universal or Sony should be OK. Recently it was widely reported that Youtube was unable to come to an agreement with Warner Music so they'll delete it if it's a Warner track.

Youtube and Warner are having some dispute of some sort.
If the artist's label is either:
Sony BMG, Jive, or Universal MG *majority*, you'll be fine.
If your into looking at who is a Warner, then perhaps go onto Warner's site and check. I know AC/DC, Metallica, Beyonce, and a few other notables are with Warner.
Who said I couldn't have everything?

#5 Judge Mental

Judge Mental
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for replies. So its posible but I dont know how to do it. I saved the track in my docs,then in Moviemaker I tried to add audio, as I usually do ,and it wouldnt load? Do I need to do something extra for itunes?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.......If you can fake that, you got it made!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users