Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i'm just new here ^^

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 YalePogi

YalePogi

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:11 AM

hello to everyone here and first up i wanna thank the people who made this website!!you guy's don't know how much help you are to computer noobs like me who don't got a clue about computer problems and stuff!! i also wanna say hi to all the users or viewers of this site!! i decided to join the forum to find out solutions to my computer problems and also to get to know other people who have had the same problems with their pc in the hope of solving mine.also to get in touch with experts who know how to fix pc problems cause i really have NO IDEA !! hahaha i've had a really annoying problem lately which i posted in the topic of "Recycler" virus and Hijack log, Cannot remove "recycler" virus and potentially others." thread.please do read my post and i hope someone could help me fix it..big hello again to everyone !! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

Hi, YalePogi.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

#3 YalePogi

YalePogi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:16 AM

thanks for the welcome weatherman !! i'll definitely give those links a read !!

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:34 PM

I see that you have posted your log correctly. Please be patient until a Team Member can review the log data and help you fix the problem.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 YalePogi

YalePogi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

thanks john!! yeah i'll be waiting patiently for anyones help because i'm really new to these things about computers and all hahaha :flowers: although it's really annoying but it's kind of fun to learn these sort of stuff too and maybe someday i'd get to help out others with the same problems that i have now. i've begun reading the tutorials and other topics here too and it's really cool what you guys are doing :thumbsup: maybe i should take up a computer course in college hahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users