Thank you for using our forums.
I am reviewing your logs. In the meantime, please address the following:
* Have you have posted this issue on another forum? If so, please provide a link to the topic.
* If you are an employee and this system is owned by your employer, do you have permission to make changes to it?
* If you are using any cracked (illegal) software, please uninstall that.
* If you are using any P2P (file sharing) programs, please remove them before we clean your computer. The nature of such software and the high incidence of malware in files downloaded with them is counter productive to restoring your PC to a healthy state.
That includes BitTorrent, uTorrent, and similar programs. There is a list here: http://spywarehammer.com/simplemachinesfor...php?topic=110.0
* Please understand it is very important that you follow the instructions given to you during the cleaning of malware. This can sometimes be a tricky process and often requires things be done in a certain sequence to be effective. Please do not wait days between steps in this process. It is requested you respond at least within 48 hours. Any longer and it becomes necessary to update all information and start over. Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.
* After we begin working, please print or copy all instructions to Notepad in order to assist you when carrying out procedures.
Please follow all instructions in sequence. Do not, on your own, install/re-install any programs or run any fixes or scanners that you have not been instructed to use because this may cause conflicts with the tools that I am using.
* If your replies do not fit in one post while we are handling your issue, please reply to yourself until all text is submitted. It may take several posts.
I look forward to your reply so we can begin removing the malware.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate your letting us know.