Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble with kernel32.dll

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cajunqueen

cajunqueen

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:52 PM

Am trying to get rid of a hijacker so this problem may be related, when I try to start a few of my programs I get an error message that says the program has caused an error in kernel32.dll and will now close. Any and all help here would be welcome!

Edited by cajunqueen, 05 June 2005 - 07:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:09 AM

Hello cajunqueen and welcome to BC

I see that you have posted a log in our HiJack This forum. Its best to wait until you receive instructions from them and to not make any other changes while you go through the process. As far as the "error in kernel32.dll" I'm going to guess that will go away with the removal of any malware.

Alpha_Blue feel free to make any appropriate suggestions and comments. That is what makes BC such a great site. All our members have input and fresh ideas!

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 cajunqueen

cajunqueen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:51 AM

O.K. Thanks, i will just wait untill someone has time to help me with my Hijack This log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users