Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

regional languages help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 felix_s_t

felix_s_t

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hello,I am not good in computers.so I went to a shop to install windows XP Professional. I don,t have the CD..the problem is that the shop is far and I have to pay them to help me.so I thank in advance to anyone who spend his time helping me.
the windows work well,but the regional language is set to be English (American).I am from Romania and I need my language Romanian for a program that I installed.I made the following steps: control panel;regional languages;advanced; i set romanian then ok.
iT ASKING ME TO INSERT THE CD WITH THE PROGRAM WINDOWS PROFESSIONAL XP BECAUSE NEEDS SOME FILES.i DON'T HAVE THE CD. i BROWSE to windows folder,but it says that the files that it is looking for are not there.first it asked me for app852.I foundit on google,than asked me for cga40852.fon,I got this also, than asked for cga 80852 and so on. What can I do ? It is workingwith english well but I need to set to my native language romanian.Has anyone have a program to fix this problem of central europ[ean languages?I read that the language is set for non-unicode programs

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pcgeek

pcgeek

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

Form the web

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users