Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

noobie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tramp848861

tramp848861

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 PM

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:13 AM

I just wanted to say hi and hello from the great white north. I am so puter illiterate, I couldn't figure out how to post. I hope this is correct. or do i have another way to post without starting a new topic each time. I know it says not to post probs in here but this is the only place i could find to type anything. anyway, hello,the name is tramp and I am glad I found this site. it has already answered one problem..."locked file" ok peace/out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 PM

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:54 AM

You may wish to read the Welcome Guide which answers, I think, some of your questions about posting:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/welcome.html

You should be able (Step 4) to post a question (or topic) in whichever of the forums seems most appropriate to your problem. If not, then please REPLY to this thread and let us know the forum name, and precisely how you tried to post and what error messages you got.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users