Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

COMPUTER SHUTTING DOWN!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 genius12

genius12

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

HI!! I HAVE A COLOSSUS PROBLEM!!! :trumpet: The problem is that yesterday I logged on to my computer and for a reason I had to restart my computer. After the restart my computer loaded and right when the cursor was displayed my comput er shutdown and started again. And again the computer starts and when the cursor displays it shutdowns again and restarts repetitively. I checked the BIOS and everything is fine. I do have the xp installation cd but obviously it won't work because earlier on I had disabled the cd-rom from device manager and the BIOS. So can anyone provide me with a solution. I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED :flowers: :thumbsup:
" Determination is the cause of Intervention."-Muhammad Shariq

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 genius12

genius12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:03 PM

SOMEONE REPLY PLEASE!! I NEED A SOLUTION HERE!!
THANKS. :thumbsup:
" Determination is the cause of Intervention."-Muhammad Shariq

#3 morodok

morodok

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

Check the cooler. Many times if the processor temperature is too high, the system reboots automatically as prevention..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users