Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Making money off the internet?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:04 PM

I have recently been thinking about trying to making a little extra money. Me being on the computer I was wondering if there wasn't anything I could do to make some extra cash.

I heard of something called ispeedway or something on the radio I researched that a little and that turned out to be a scam.

Does anyone know of a good legit company that you can sell or market for or any other method to help make some cash over the internet?
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 timh2

timh2

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 AM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

I heard that you could fill in surveys for money, but it takes a long time and a lot of effort before you have enough money to reach the payout limit. There was one site that promised big money for completed surveys, but only paid out for amounts more than 100 dollar; they stopped sending you surveys after you passed the 75 dollar:/ A lot of people got scammed. I don't think there are any good methods of making money on the internet by just sitting on your ass and doing boring, repetitive tasks.

If you want to make some money, you need to put some effort in it.

If you want to do that, I could try and dig up an e-book on the creation of gaming websites that I can pass on to you.

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 AM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

Well a good fre4idn of mine sits on his ass all day and sells software from home and thats the kind of stuff I was thinking(Not too mention he makes big money O.o)
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

I know this lady who goes on Craigslist and signs up for all the paid focus groups...

#5 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:33 AM

Paid focus groups...what are they?

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:25 PM

That's where you go and give them your opinion on something, like a new TV show or snack food.

#7 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Oh I see, thanks. I kind of figured that was an advising type of moneymaker. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users