Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Have a document in Word 2007. Can't send, print or copy or e-mail it.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RawAmateur

RawAmateur

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

I have Windows 2007 & Vista Business. Suddenly I have a saved text document that I can't do anything with. Can't print it, copy it or e-mail it or send it anywhere. All I can see when I right click are two "boxes" containing formatting options such as Paste, Font, Bullets etc.

Hope you can help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 funnytim

funnytim

• Members
  • 624 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:41 AM

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

You can open it though right? Where did the text document originate from ? Where do you see those two boxes you mention when you right click (ie. in Word, etc)? Can you at least read the contents of the doc?

I'm also assuming that other documents work?

#3 Swordie

Swordie

• Members
  • 792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

If other documents work, it means that document is deformed or glitched/corrupted..

Otherwise, your Office 2007 settings are probably messed up.
Or you might have some kind of copyright setting on.
Who said I couldn't have everything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users