I have had some strange days with my Windows XP Pro SP3 computer having problems downloading all web pages.
Sometimes 100% of the page is coming to the web browser, sometimes nothing, and mostly something in between. Often the style sheet is missing which makes the page to look different...
I have also found out that I cannot post for instance the username and password (any HTML POST) so it is not possible to login at all forums etc (even this, now I am on another computer). GET method is working.
I have run scanning by AVG Free 8.0 without finding anything.
Have tried to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but it will not be installed.
The Spybot S&D was installed successfully, seemed to run since it was visible in the systray, but it was impossible to open the GUI and do any scanning...
I also had problem installing HJT, but finally I got it in and it worked.
I have run the instructions "Preparation guide...." on this forum, and have now come to the step wher I shall post a new Topic...
Here is the result from the DDS execution.
Hope for a quick reply and solution.
RGDS / Inge