Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LITTLE GUY WITH THE GREEN FACE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dublin.com

Dublin.com

• Banned
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:41 PM

FIRST TIME POSTING ANYTHING!!

I TOTALLY IDENTIFY WITH THE LITTLE GREEN FELLOW ! HA! WHAT A CUTIE - FOR AN ICON - THAT IS, BUT I CAN'T GET HIM TO POST ON THIS PAGE. DUH! SO I'LL GO WITH THE 'CHILL OUT' CHARACTER - - - :thumbsup:

I LOOK FORWARD TO SORTING OUT SOME ISSUES ON TWO COMPUTERS. THESE WERE GIFTS FROM MY "COMPUTER WHIZ" SON.

THANKS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

:thumbsup: Glad that you Joined. I hope you find excellent help here at Bleeping Computer!

Please take the time to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will help to answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials. Much useful information.

I would also like to review a general recommendation and Board Rule to help you get your message across Bleeping Computer in a polite way.

First, please do not post in all capital letters. I know, some people have an 'all-caps' style about them, but it is recognized in forums as shouting. It is also rougher to read posts in all caps.

Second, please note below a snippet from the Board Rules:

Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.

I would recommend politely to probably change your display name as this is required to comply with the rule quoted above from the Board Rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users