Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everybody

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrDecimal

DrDecimal

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

Hello,
Even tho I am not new to cpmputers this is the first forum I have joined and posted in. I work for a very large amplifier manufacturer as a tech. My computer expieriance goes back to the Timex/Sinclair. I built my sinclair (kit) and the timex was given to me (it did no work then). What prompted me to join and post in this forum is the overwhelming mountain of info that is available.
I have some issues but will not unload my grief here. Unfortunatly I do not have the time to keep up with moden computers( not since windows 3.1 and dos 6) My main passion is amplifiers and motorcycles. That about it. I know just enough to get in over my head and am hoping this comunity will be able to bail me out from time to time.
Thanks for listening.
DrDecimal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

Computing is always changing and seems to be more and more complicated each year; so much so, that no one can possibly hope to keep current in every area. Our Members continually add to the common stock of (current) knowledge and are more than willing to help others in their own areas of knowledge and expertise.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

Hi there! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users