Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Installer Error "CreativeProjects"

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MoMo27

MoMo27

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

I just recently started having this problem were windows installer have been triggered to install a program I never heard before called CreativeProjects. Whenever I tried to install a printer into my computer, this installer keeps popping up and it states "Please wait while Windows configures CreativeProjects". After I let it finish, it says to look for the file location that it is missing. I went to search through the whole hard drive and couldn't find anything. Also, I when I start up my computer, the installer comes up first thing. Can someone help me remove this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 AM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:35 AM

Try using Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to remove it. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 MoMo27

MoMo27
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

I dont know how to do that... Do i download the cleanup utility or do I already have it on my computer? Sorry, Im not really computer smart. =P

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,805 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

You download it, that's why I posted the link. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 MoMo27

MoMo27
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

I saw the link, but isnt that to download mozilla firefox? I already have that on my computer.

#6 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

I saw the link, but isnt that to download mozilla firefox? I already have that on my computer.

That link took me to firefox page too. This link should take you to Microsofts page that tells about the Installer Cleanup Utility and has a link to download it from them....

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,805 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

Sorry about that, try this link.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users