Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

new comer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 virgotammy

virgotammy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

hello to everyone im new to this my name is tammy just lil introduction bout myself im mother of 2 married for 20 yrs this novemeber i have 2 gurls there teenagers now i enjoy meeting new people from all over i joined this site so that i can learn more bout how to get around both of my computers i hvae in my home i have a desktop and a laptop so i wanna learn more on how to get round them n learn more about my hard drive also so thxs for letting me be apart of ur group i appreciate it very much i hope this site helps me to learn lots bout my computers and how to keep then from any harm . by for now ill cya in the chat rooms ttyl have good one :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

Guest_Jay-P VIP_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

:thumbsup: Glad that you Joined. I hope you find excellent help here at Bleeping Computer!

Please take the time to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will help to answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials. Much useful information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users