Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jsfm35x

jsfm35x

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

I can someone tell me how to fix this once and for all. i keep getting a message that a data file did not close proplerly and it will be repaired. It keeps fixing it self and happening again?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tech_tiger

tech_tiger

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 24 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

Hello,

Your file becomes corrupt that's why it is showing errors and it needs to be repaired to recover data from it. To repair PST files, Microsoft provides a free utility called scanpst.exe which repairs the corrupt PST file if its header is damaged . If scanpst does not repairs the errors, then try third party utility tools. Third Party utility tools repairs the corrupt, damaged and inaccessible PST file which gets corrupted due to various external reasons. PST repair is an effective Outlook recovery software...let's try this...

Hope the information is useful to you!!

#3 zwr

zwr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:08 AM

I can someone tell me how to fix this once and for all. i keep getting a message that a data file did not close proplerly and it will be repaired. It keeps fixing it self and happening again?

thanks

I used to come with the problem,and i have solved it with a popular Outlook recovery tool called Advanced Outlook Repair . It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged Microsoft Outlook PST files. Detailed information about Advanced Outlook Repair can be found at http://www.datanumen.com/aor/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users