Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please !

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 stingraymax

stingraymax

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 AM

Posted 04 June 2005 - 11:39 AM

Hello,

I have a program that keeps on trying to get on the net, with mcafee I keep on blocking it because I don't know what it is can somebody help me this is all new to me so...
I managed to get sidekick 3 from my pc with the help from this forum but can't find anything on this program...C:\WINDOWS\system32\gkbuskr.exe

here is a hijack log

Are there any other programs that look doubious ? and how do I get rid of them ?

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 18:38:00, on 4/06/2005
Platform: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Guardian\CMGrdian.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Instant Updater\RuLaunch.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\VsStat.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Firewall\CPD.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avconsol.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Tijdelijke map 7 voor hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://games.telenet.be/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Koppelingen
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WinStat - {F007E221-018D-4baf-924A-B0E9092F3853} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WinStat11.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\VSCShellExtension.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TCASUTIEXE] TCAUDIAG.exe -on
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AsioReg] REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PtiuPbmd] Rundll32.exe ptipbm.dll,SetWriteBack
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Guardian] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Guardian\CMGrdian.exe" /SU
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gkbuskr] C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [McAfee.InstantUpdate.Monitor] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Instant Updater\RuLaunch.exe" /STARTMONITOR
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Snelle start.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xporteren naar Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.neededware.com
O16 - DPF: NDWCab - http://www.neededware.com/ndw2.cab
O16 - DPF: {10000000-1000-0000-1000-000000000000} - file://C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\igdtslzz.exe
O16 - DPF: {245338C3-BCA3-4A2C-A7B7-53345999A8E8} (WSpell ActiveX Spelling Checker V5.15) - http://thehulltruth.com/registered/wspellam.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5co...b?1117471901421
O23 - Service: AVSync Manager (AvSynMgr) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Firewall - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Firewall\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE (file missing)
O23 - Service: McShield - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\McShield\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe

please help me getting my pc back on track

Thanks

Edited by stingraymax, 04 June 2005 - 02:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:01 PM

Hello stingraymax and welcome to the BC forums. After reviewing your log I see a few items that require our attention. Please print these directions and then proceed with the following steps in order.

Step #1

Download CCleaner and install it but do not run it yet.

Move HJT to it's own folder

Important
Your copy of HijackThis needs to be in a folder of it's own. If it is run from Temporary folders the backups and HijackThis itself could be accidentally deleted if the Temporary folders are cleaned. If it is run from the desktop then the backup files and folders can clutter up the desktop and be accidentally deleted. If it is run from inside a compressed file then the backups are not created at all.
  • Please open My Computer
  • Double-click on Local Disk (C:)
  • Click on the File menu, point to New and then click on Folder. Name the folder 'HijackThis' or 'HJT'.
  • Unzip to or copy and paste HijackThis.exe to the new folder (do not run HijackThis directly out of the sfx or copmpressed file).
Step #2

Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the boot menu appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item.
  • Press the Enter key.
Step #3

Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: WinStat - {F007E221-018D-4baf-924A-B0E9092F3853} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WinStat11.dll
O16 - DPF: NDWCab - http://www.neededware.com/ndw2.cab
O16 - DPF: {10000000-1000-0000-1000-000000000000} - file://C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\igdtslzz.exe

Now close ALL open windows except HijackThis and click the Fix Checked button to finish the repair.

Step #4

We need to make sure all hidden files are showing so please:
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known types option.
  • Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.
Find the following files/folders and delete them (don't worry if they are already gone):C:\WINDOWS\System32\WinStat11.dll
C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\igdtslzz.exe

Step #5

Start CCleaner and click on the Run Cleaner button in the lower right-hand corner. When it is finished close CCleaner.

Step #6

Reboot normally and run at least 2 of the following on-line virus scans:Trend Micro Housecall
BitDefender On-Line Virus Scan
Panda ActiveScan
eTrust Antivirus Web Scanner
Make sure that you choose "fix" or "clean".

Step #7

AdAware SE v1.06

Download, install, update, configure and run a scan with Ad-aware SE v1.06:
  • Download and Install AdAware SE Personal, keeping the default options. However, some of the settings will need to be changed before your first scan.
  • Close ALL windows except Ad-Aware SE.
  • Click on the‘world’ icon at the top right of the Ad-Aware SE window and let AdAware SE update the reference list for the adware and malware.
  • Once the update is finished click on the ‘Gear’ icon (second from the left at the top of the window) to access the preferences/settings window:
    • In the ‘General’ window make sure the following are selected in green:
      • Under Safety:
        • Automatically save log-file
      • Automatically quarantine objects prior to removal
      • Safe Mode (always request confirmation)
    • Under Definitions:
      • Prompt to update outdated definitions - set the number of days
  • Click on the ‘Scanning’ button on the left and select in green:
    • Under Driver, Folders & Files:
      • Scan Within Archives
    • Under Select drives & folders to scan:
      • choose all hard drives
    • Under Memory & Registry: all green
      • Scan Active Processes
      • Scan Registry
      • Deep Scan Registry
      • Scan my IE favorites for banned URL’s
      • Scan my Hosts file
  • Click on the ‘Advanced’ button on the left and select in green:
    • Under Shell Integration:
      • Move deleted files to recycle bin
    • Under Logfile Detail Level: all green
      • include addtional object information
      • DESELECT - include negligible objects information
      • include environment information
    • Under Alternate Data Streams:
      • Don't log streams smaller than 0 bytes
      • Don't log ADS with the following names: CA_INOCULATEIT
  • Click the ‘Tweak’ button and select in green:
    • Under ‘Scanning Engine’:
      • Unload recognized processes during scanning
      • Scan registry for all users instead of current user only
    • Under ‘Cleaning Engine’:
      • Let Windows remove files in use at next reboot
    • Under Log Files:
      • Include basic Ad-aware SE settings in logfile
      • Include additional Ad-aware SE settings in logfile
      • Please do not check: Include Module list in logfile
  • Click on ‘Proceed’ to save the settings.
  • Click ‘Start’
  • Choose 'Perform Full System Scan'
  • DESELECT "Search for negligible risk entries", as negligible risk entries (MRU's) are not considered to be a threat.
  • Click ‘Next’ and Ad-Aware SE will scan your hard drive(s) with the options you have selected and clean automatically.
  • If Ad-Aware SE finds bad entries, you will receive a list of what it found in the window
  • Right-click on the list and choose Select All
  • Click the Next button to finish removing the items that were found
  • When finished, REBOOT to complete the removal of what Ad-Aware SE found
Step #8

Your operating system is extremely out of date. By not keeping your OS updated you leave yourself open to many of the infections that cannot be installed on a properly updated system. I strongly recommend that you go to the Windows Update site and install Service Pack 2. Once that is done, go back to the Windows Update site and install all available Critical Updates. This will patch your system with the most current security fixes and plug all the known holes which your present system has open.

Step #9

OK. Reboot your computer normally, start HijackThis and perform a new scan. Use the Add Reply button to post your new log file back here along with details of any problems you encountered performing the above steps and I will review it when it comes in.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

#3 stingraymax

stingraymax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2005 - 03:07 PM

Hi,

I did everything as you asked
all went well exept I didn't do the SP2 upgrade I will do this at a later time ( I have to save all my records on disk first )

Here is the hijack file but that program is still bugging me ????

Scan saved at 22:04:28, on 5/06/2005

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://games.telenet.be/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Koppelingen
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {ACB1E670-3217-45C4-A021-6B829A8A27CB} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\VSCShellExtension.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SBDrvDet] C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Guardian] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Guardian\CMGrdian.exe" /SU
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [McAfee.InstantUpdate.Monitor] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Instant Updater\RuLaunch.exe" /STARTMONITOR
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PcSync] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Snelle start.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xporteren naar Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O16 - DPF: {245338C3-BCA3-4A2C-A7B7-53345999A8E8} (WSpell ActiveX Spelling Checker V5.15) - http://thehulltruth.com/registered/wspellam.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5co...b?1117471901421
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Besturing) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {80DD2229-B8E4-4C77-B72F-F22972D723EA} (AvxScanOnline Control) - http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/Msie/bitdefender.cab
O23 - Service: AVSync Manager (AvSynMgr) - Network Associates, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Firewall - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Firewall\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE (file missing)
O23 - Service: McShield - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\McShield\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe

#4 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:47 PM

Hi stingraymax. A couple of those entries are still there so let's dig a little deeper.

Download PFind.zip and unzip the contents to its own permanent folder.

Important! Reboot in SAFE MODE !!

Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method:
  • Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
  • Press the Enter key.
Locate the pfind.bat file and double-click it to run it. It will start scanning your computer and could take a little while so be patient. When the DOS window closes, reboot back to normal mode.

After you have rebooted start HijackThis and follow these steps:
  • Click on Config button
  • Click on the Misc Tools button
  • Check the checkbox for List minor sections (full)
  • Check the checkbox for List empty sections (complete)
  • Click on the Generate StartupList Log button
  • Click the Yes button to create the list
Post the contents of C:\pfind.txt and the information from the StartupList back here and I will review it when it comes in.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

#5 stingraymax

stingraymax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:35 AM

OK here is the pfile

Files found with this application may be legitimate.
Only remove files that you know are malware related.

Checking the C: folder

Checking the C:\Program Files folder

Checking the C:\WINDOWS folder

C:\WINDOWS\tsc.exe: UPX!
C:\WINDOWS\vsapi32.dll: UPX!t4

Checking the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 folder

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\epx30104.exe: PEC2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\epx30104.exe: PECompact2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gkbuskr.exe: PEC2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gkbuskr.exe: PECompact2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vccq.exe: PEC2
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vccq.exe: PECompact2

Checking all directories under the C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers folder

Checking the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\programs\Startup\ folder

Checking the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data folder

Checking the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\programs\Startup\ folder

Checking the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data folder

Checking the Windows folder for system and hidden files within the last 60 days

C:\WINDOWS\
bootstat.dat Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:21:28 A.S.. 2.048 2,00 K

C:\WINDOWS\INF\
oem11.inf Mon 30 May 2005 18:55:10 ...H. 0 0,00 K

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\
gkbuskr.exe Thu 2 Jun 2005 20:28:52 A..H. 36.352 35,50 K
gkbusk~1.dll Thu 2 Jun 2005 20:28:56 A..H. 49.152 48,00 K
vccq.exe Sun 29 May 2005 23:59:00 A..H. 39.704 38,77 K
vccqnd~1.dll Sun 29 May 2005 23:59:06 A..H. 49.152 48,00 K

C:\WINDOWS\TASKS\
sa.dat Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:20:20 A..H. 6 0,00 K

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\
default.log Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:21:22 A..H. 8.192 8,00 K
sam.log Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:21:34 A..H. 1.024 1,00 K
security.log Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:21:30 A..H. 12.288 12,00 K
software.log Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:22:34 A..H. 69.632 68,00 K
system.log Mon 6 Jun 2005 8:21:30 A..H. 888.832 868,00 K

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RESTORE\
filelist.xml Mon 30 May 2005 18:55:14 ..SHR 13.695 13,37 K

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM~1\
ntuser~1.log Fri 3 Jun 2005 8:54:00 A..H. 1.024 1,00 K

14 items found: 14 files, 0 directories.
Total of file sizes: 1.171.101 bytes 1,11 M

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ATIPTA REG_SZ C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
TCASUTIEXE REG_SZ TCAUDIAG.exe -on
SoundMAXPnP REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
SoundMAX REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
CTSysVol REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
CTDVDDet REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
CTHelper REG_SZ CTHELPER.EXE
AsioReg REG_SZ REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
SBDrvDet REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
UpdReg REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
PtiuPbmd REG_SZ Rundll32.exe ptipbm.dll,SetWriteBack
McAfee Guardian REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Guardian\CMGrdian.exe" /SU
KernelFaultCheck REG_EXPAND_SZ %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
gkbuskr REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
McAfee.InstantUpdate.Monitor REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Instant Updater\RuLaunch.exe" /STARTMONITOR
MsnMsgr REG_SZ "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
PcSync REG_SZ C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\NonEnum

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Ratings

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\cscdll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\Schedule

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\termsrv

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad
PostBootReminder REG_SZ {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9}
CDBurn REG_SZ {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}
WebCheck REG_SZ {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED}
SysTray REG_SZ {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153}

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\cqw32.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\enc98.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\front.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\install.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\mngreg32.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\photohse.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\printhse.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\prwin8.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ps80.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\psdmt.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\qfinder.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\qpw.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\setup.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\setup32.dll

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\sevinst.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ua80.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\wpwin8.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\xwsetup.EXE

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\Your Image File Name Here without a path

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\_INSTPGM.EXE

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Userinit REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Shell REG_SZ Explorer.exe

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
AppInit_DLLs REG_SZ

And here is the hijack list

StartupList report, 6/06/2005, 8:33:08
StartupList version: 1.52.2
Started from : C:\HijackThis\HijackThis.EXE
Detected: Windows XP (WinNT 5.01.2600)
Detected: Internet Explorer v6.00 (6.00.2600.0000)
* Using default options
* Including empty and uninteresting sections
* Showing rarely important sections
==================================================

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\TCAUDIAG.exe

--------------------------------------------------

Listing of startup folders:

Shell folders Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Menu Start\Programma's\Opstarten]
*No files*

Shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

Shell folders Common Startup:
[C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Menu Start\Programma's\Opstarten]
Adobe Reader Snelle start.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE

Shell folders Common AltStartup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

User shell folders Alternate Common Startup:
*Folder not found*

Checking Windows NT UserInit:

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
UserInit = C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry value not found*

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries from Registry:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

ATIPTA = C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
TCASUTIEXE = TCAUDIAG.exe -on
SoundMAXPnP = C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
SoundMAX = "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
CTSysVol = C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
CTDVDDet = C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDet.EXE
CTHelper = CTHELPER.EXE
AsioReg = REGSVR32.EXE /S CTASIO.DLL
SBDrvDet = C:\Program Files\Creative\SB Drive Det\SBDrvDet.exe /r
UpdReg = C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
PtiuPbmd = Rundll32.exe ptipbm.dll,SetWriteBack
McAfee Guardian = "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Guardian\CMGrdian.exe" /SU
gkbuskr = C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

McAfee.InstantUpdate.Monitor = "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Shared Components\Instant Updater\RuLaunch.exe" /STARTMONITOR
MsnMsgr = "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
PcSync = C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PcSync2.exe /NoDialog

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce

*No values found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run

*Registry key not found*

Autorun entries in Registry subkeys of:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

[OptionalComponents]
*No values found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*No subkeys found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
*No subkeys found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce
*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run
*Registry key not found*

File association entry for .EXE:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .COM:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\comfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .BAT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\batfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .PIF:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" %*

File association entry for .SCR:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = "%1" /S

File association entry for .HTA:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htafile\shell\open\command

(Default) = C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshta.exe "%1" %*

File association entry for .TXT:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\txtfile\shell\open\command

(Default) = %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

Enumerating Active Setup stub paths:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components
(* = disabled by HKCU twin)

[>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}MICROS] *
StubPath = RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

[{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\mplayer2.inf,PerUserStub.NT

[{2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll

[{44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT

[{5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Install.PerUser

[{6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6}] *
StubPath = rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\wmp.inf,PerUserStub

[{7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02}] *
StubPath = "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340}] *
StubPath = regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll

[{89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383}] *
StubPath = %SystemRoot%\system32\ie4uinit.exe

[{ACC563BC-4266-43f0-B6ED-9D38C4202C7E}] *
StubPath = rundll32 iesetup.dll,IEAccessUserInst

Enumerating ICQ Agent Autostart apps:
HKCU\Software\Mirabilis\ICQ\Agent\Apps

*Registry key not found*

Load/Run keys from C:\WINDOWS\WIN.INI:

load=*INI section not found*
run=*INI section not found*

Load/Run keys from Registry:

HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry value not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: load=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows\CurrentVersion\WinLogon: run=*Registry key not found*
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=
HKCU\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: load=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: run=*Registry value not found*
HKLM\..\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows: AppInit_DLLs=

Shell & screensaver key from C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI:

Shell=*INI section not found*
SCRNSAVE.EXE=*INI section not found*
drivers=*INI section not found*

Shell & screensaver key from Registry:

Shell=Explorer.exe
SCRNSAVE.EXE=C:\WINDOWS\System32\logon.scr
drivers=*Registry value not found*

Policies Shell key:

HKCU\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry key not found*
HKLM\..\Policies: Shell=*Registry value not found*

Checking for EXPLORER.EXE instances:

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.exe: PRESENT!

C:\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Command\Explorer.exe: not present
C:\WINDOWS\Fonts\Explorer.exe: not present

Checking for superhidden extensions:

.lnk: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.pif: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.exe: not hidden
.com: not hidden
.bat: not hidden
.hta: not hidden
.scr: not hidden
.shs: HIDDEN!
.shb: HIDDEN!
.vbs: not hidden
.vbe: not hidden
.wsh: not hidden
.scf: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: NO!)
.url: HIDDEN! (arrow overlay: yes)
.js: not hidden
.jse: not hidden

Verifying REGEDIT.EXE integrity:

- Regedit.exe found in C:\WINDOWS
- .reg open command is normal (regedit.exe %1)
- Company name OK: 'Microsoft Corporation'
- Original filename OK: 'REGEDIT.EXE'
- File description: 'Register-editor'

Registry check passed

Enumerating Browser Helper Objects:

(no name) - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}

Enumerating Task Scheduler jobs:

*No jobs found*

Enumerating Download Program Files:

[WSpell ActiveX Spelling Checker V5.15]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\System32\wspell.ocx
CODEBASE = http://thehulltruth.com/registered/wspellam.cab

[WUWebControl Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuweb.dll
CODEBASE = http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5co...b?1117471901421

[HouseCall Besturing]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\xscan53.ocx
CODEBASE = http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061...all/xscan53.cab

[WScanCtl Class]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\webscan.dll
CODEBASE = http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab

[AvxScanOnline Control]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLO~1\BITDEF~1.OCX
CODEBASE = http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/Msie/bitdefender.cab

[Shockwave Flash Object]
InProcServer32 = C:\WINDOWS\System32\macromed\flash\Flash.ocx
CODEBASE = http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...ash/swflash.cab

Enumerating Winsock LSP files:

NameSpace #1: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
NameSpace #2: C:\WINDOWS\System32\winrnr.dll
NameSpace #3: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #1: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #2: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #3: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #4: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #5: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #6: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #7: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #8: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #9: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #10: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #11: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #12: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #13: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #14: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #15: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL
Protocol #16: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #17: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #18: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #19: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #20: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll
Protocol #21: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #22: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #23: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #24: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #25: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #26: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #27: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #28: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #29: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #30: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll
Protocol #31: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CSLSP.DLL

Enumerating Windows NT/2000/XP services

Microsoft ACPI-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys (system)
aeaudio: system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel akoestische echo-opheffing: system32\drivers\aec.sys (manual start)
Omgeving voor AFD-netwerkondersteuning: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys (autostart)
Intel AGP Bus Filter: System32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys (system)
Alerter: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Application Layer Gateway-service: %SystemRoot%\System32\alg.exe (manual start)
Application Management: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
1394 ARP-clientprotocol: System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor RAS asyncrone media: System32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys (manual start)
Standaard IDE/ESDI-vasteschijfcontroller: System32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys (system)
ati2mtag: System32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys (manual start)
ATM ARP-client-protocol: System32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys (manual start)
Windows Audio: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Audiostub-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys (manual start)
AVSync Manager: "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee VirusScan\Avsynmgr.exe" (autostart)
Intelligente achtergrondsoverdrachtservice: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Computer Browser: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Cd-rom-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys (system)
Indexing-service: C:\WINDOWS\System32\cisvc.exe (manual start)
ClipBook: %SystemRoot%\system32\clipsrv.exe (manual start)
COM+-systeemtoepassing: C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235} (manual start)
Creative Service for CDROM Access: C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe (autostart)
Services voor cryptografie: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Creative AC3 Software Decoder: System32\drivers\ctac32k.sys (manual start)
Creative Audio Driver (WDM): system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys (manual start)
Creative DVD-Audio Device Driver: System32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys (manual start)
Game Port: System32\DRIVERS\ctgame.sys (manual start)
Creative Proxy Driver: System32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys (manual start)
Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver: System32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys (manual start)
DHCP Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Stuurprogramma voor schijfstations: System32\DRIVERS\disk.sys (system)
Logical Disk Manager Administrative-service: %SystemRoot%\System32\dmadmin.exe /com (manual start)
dmboot: System32\drivers\dmboot.sys (disabled)
Stuurprogramma voor Schijfbeheer: System32\drivers\dmio.sys (system)
dmload: System32\drivers\dmload.sys (system)
Logical Disk Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DLS-synthesizer: system32\drivers\DMusic.sys (manual start)
DNS Client: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel DRM-audiodecoder: system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys (manual start)
3Com 3C2000x EtherLink XL Adapter: System32\DRIVERS\EL2K_XP.sys (manual start)
E-mu Plug-in Architecture Driver: system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys (manual start)
Service voor het rapporteren van fouten: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Event Log: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
COM+-gebeurtenissysteem: C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Compatibiliteit voor Snelle gebruikerswisseling: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor diskettestationcontroller: System32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor diskettestation: System32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor Volumebeheer: System32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys (system)
Algemene pakketclassificeerder: System32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys (manual start)
Creative Hardware Abstract Layer Driver: system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys (manual start)
Creative P16V HAL Driver: System32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys (manual start)
Help en ondersteuning: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Apparaattoegang via menselijke interface: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Stuurprogramma voor i8042-toetsenbord en PS/2-muispoort: System32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys (system)
COM-service voor IMAPI cd-branders: C:\WINDOWS\System32\imapi.exe (manual start)
IP Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys (manual start)
IP in IP Tunnel Driver: System32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys (manual start)
IP Network Address Translator: System32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys (manual start)
IPSEC-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys (system)
IR Enumerator-service: System32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys (manual start)
PnP ISA/EISA Bus-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys (system)
Stuurprogramma voor verschillende toetsenbordtypen: System32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys (system)
Microsoft Kernel Wave-audiomixer: system32\drivers\kmixer.sys (manual start)
Server: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Workstation: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
McAfee Firewall: "C:\Program Files\McAfee\McAfee Firewall\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE (autostart)
McAfee Firewall Network Filter Miniport: System32\DRIVERS\fw220.sys (manual start)
McShield: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\McShield\Mcshield.exe" (manual start)
Messenger: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
MidiSyn: system32\drivers\MidiSyn.sys (manual start)
NetMeeting Remote Desktop Sharing: C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmsrvc.exe (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor muistypen: System32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys (system)
WebDav-client-redirector: System32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys (manual start)
MRXSMB: System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys (system)
Distributed Transaction Coordinator: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtc.exe (manual start)
Windows Installer: C:\WINDOWS\System32\msiexec.exe /V (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Service-proxy: system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Clock-proxy: system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Streaming Kwaliteitsbeheer Proxy: system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys (manual start)
NaiFiltr: System32\DRIVERS\NaiFiltr.sys (manual start)
RAS NDIS TAPI-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys (manual start)
I/O-protocol van NDIS-gebruikermodus: System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys (manual start)
RAS NDIS WAN-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys (manual start)
NetBIOS-interface: System32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys (system)
NetBios over Tcpip: System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys (system)
Network DDE: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (manual start)
Network DDE DSDM: %SystemRoot%\system32\netdde.exe (manual start)
Net Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Network Connections: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
1394-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys (manual start)
Network Location Awareness (NLA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
NT LM Security Support Provider: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (manual start)
Verwisselbare opslag: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
IPX Traffic Filter Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys (manual start)
IPX Traffic Forwarder Driver: System32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys (manual start)
OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller: System32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys (system)
Creative OS Services Driver: system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor parallelle poort: System32\DRIVERS\parport.sys (manual start)
PCI Bus-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\pci.sys (system)
PCIIde: System32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys (system)
PfModNT: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\PfModNT.sys (autostart)
Plug and Play: %SystemRoot%\system32\services.exe (autostart)
IPSEC-services: %SystemRoot%\System32\lsass.exe (autostart)
WAN-minipoort (PPTP): System32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor processor: System32\DRIVERS\processr.sys (system)
Protected Storage: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
QoS-pakketplanner: System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor Directe parallelle verbinding: System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys (manual start)
PxHelp20: System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (system)
Stuurprogramma voor Automatische verbinding voor RAS: System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys (system)
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WAN-minipoort (L2TP): System32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys (manual start)
Verbindingsbeheer voor RAS: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
PPPOE-RAS-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys (manual start)
Direct Parallel: System32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys (manual start)
Rdbss: System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys (system)
RDPCDD: System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys (system)
Stuurprogramma voor Terminal-serverapparaatredirector: System32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys (manual start)
Helpsessiebeheer voor Extern bureaublad: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sessmgr.exe (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor afspeelfilter van digitale cd-audio: System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys (system)
Routing and Remote Access: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (disabled)
Remote Registry: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator: %SystemRoot%\System32\locator.exe (manual start)
Remote Procedure Call (RPC): %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost -k rpcss (autostart)
QoS RSVP: %SystemRoot%\System32\rsvp.exe (manual start)
Security Accounts Manager: %SystemRoot%\system32\lsass.exe (autostart)
Smart Card Helper: %SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.exe (manual start)
Smart Card: %SystemRoot%\System32\SCardSvr.exe (manual start)
Task Scheduler: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Secdrv: System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys (manual start)
Secondary Logon: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
System Event Notification: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Serenum Filter-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor seriële poort: System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys (system)
Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) / Internet Connection Sharing (ICS): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Shell Hardware Detection: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
smwdm: system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (manual start)
Sony USB-filterstuurrapparaat (SONYPVU1): System32\DRIVERS\SONYPVU1.SYS (manual start)
SoundMAX Agent Service: C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (autostart)
Microsoft Kernel-audiosplitsing: system32\drivers\splitter.sys (manual start)
Print Spooler: %SystemRoot%\system32\spoolsv.exe (autostart)
Stuurprogramma voor systeemherstelfilter: System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys (system)
System Restore-service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
SRV: System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys (manual start)
SSDP Discovery-service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA): %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc (manual start)
Software Bus-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel GS Wavetable-synthesizer: system32\drivers\swmidi.sys (manual start)
MS Software Shadow Copy Provider: C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{F3865F23-5166-4EE2-86BC-148CA5C3C4EF} (manual start)
Microsoft Kernel-systeemaudioapparaat: system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys (manual start)
Performance Logs and Alerts: %SystemRoot%\system32\smlogsvc.exe (manual start)
Telephony: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
tcaicchg: \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\tcaicchg.sys (autostart)
TCAITDI Protocol: System32\DRIVERS\TCAITDI.sys (autostart)
Stuurprogramma voor TCP/IP-protocol: System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys (system)
Stuurprogramma voor terminal-apparaat: System32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys (system)
Terminal Services: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
Thema's: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Telnet: C:\WINDOWS\System32\tlntsvr.exe (manual start)
Distributed Link Tracking Client: %SystemRoot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
UlSata: System32\DRIVERS\ulsata.sys (system)
Microcode Update-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\update.sys (manual start)
Uploadbeheer: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Universele Plug en Play-apparaathost: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (manual start)
Uninterruptible Power Supply: %SystemRoot%\System32\ups.exe (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor Microsoft USB Standaard-hub: System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor USB-massaopslag: System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS (manual start)
Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver: System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys (manual start)
VgaSave: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys (system)
Volume Shadow Copy: %SystemRoot%\System32\vssvc.exe (manual start)
Windows Time: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
RAS IP ARP-stuurprogramma: System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys (manual start)
Stuurprogramma voor Microsoft WINMM WDM-audiocompatibiliteit: system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys (manual start)
WebClient: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService (autostart)
Windows Management Instrumentation: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
WMDM PMSP Service: C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe (autostart)
Serienummer van draagbare media: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Uitbreidingen van het stuurprogramma voor Windows Management Instrumentation: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (manual start)
WMI-prestatieadapter: C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe (manual start)
Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS-omgeving voor serviceproviderondersteuning: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys (manual start)
Automatische updates: %systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)
Wireless Zero Configuration-service: %SystemRoot%\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs (autostart)

Enumerating Windows NT logon/logoff scripts:
*No scripts set to run*

Windows NT checkdisk command:
BootExecute = autocheck autochk *

Windows NT 'Wininit.ini':
PendingFileRenameOperations: *Registry value not found*

Enumerating ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad items:

PostBootReminder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
CDBurn: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SHELL32.dll
WebCheck: C:\WINDOWS\System32\webcheck.dll
SysTray: C:\WINDOWS\System32\stobject.dll

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

*Registry key not found*

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run

gkbuskr = C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe

End of report, 33.382 bytes
Report generated in 0,172 seconds

Command line options:
/verbose - to add additional info on each section
/complete - to include empty sections and unsuspicious data
/full - to include several rarely-important sections
/force9x - to include Win9x-only startups even if running on WinNT
/forcent - to include WinNT-only startups even if running on Win9x
/forceall - to include all Win9x and WinNT startups, regardless of platform
/history - to list version history only

#6 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:52 AM

Hi stingraymax. Ok, let's remove some more files.

Step #1

Download Pocket Killbox and unzip it to your desktop.

Double-click on KillBox.exe to launch the program.
  • Highlight the lines below and press the Ctrl key and the C key at the same time to copy them to the clipboard:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\epx30104.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gkbuskr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vccq.exe

[/list]
  • Now go to the Killbox application and click on the File menu and then the Paste from Clipboard menu item. In the Full Path of File to Delete box you should see the first file. If you dropdown that box you should see the rest of them. Make sure that they are all there.
  • Click on the Delete on Reboot option and then click on the red circle with a white 'X' in to to delete the files. Killbox will tell you that all listed files will be deleted on next reboot, click YES. When it asks if you would like to Reboot now, click YES. If you get a "PendingFileRenameOperations Registry Data has been Removed by External Process!" message then just restart manually.
Your system will reboot now.

Step #2

We need to make sure all hidden files are showing so please:
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
  • Uncheck the Hide file extensions for known types option.
  • Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.
Find the following files/folders and delete them (don't worry if they are already gone):C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gkbusk~1.dll (a dll file whose name begins with gkbusk)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\vccqnd~1.dll (a dll file whose name begins with vccqnd)

Note: If you receive any error messages while trying to delete any of the above files/folders then reboot into Safe Mode and try to delete them again. See the instructions below on how to boot into Safe Mode.
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
  • Press the Enter key.
If you booted into Safe Mode then boot notmally now.

Step #3

Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [gkbuskr] C:\WINDOWS\System32\gkbuskr.exe

Now close ALL open windows except HijackThis and click the Fix Checked button to finish the repair.

Step #4

OK. Reboot your computer normally, start HijackThis and perform a new scan. Use the Add Reply button to post your new log file back here along with details of any problems you encountered performing the above steps and I will review it when it comes in.

OT
OldTimer

Posted Image

#7 stingraymax

stingraymax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 05:12 PM

Thanks for all the help :thumbsup:

Scan saved at 0:10:49, on 7/06/2005

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe

O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Besturing) - http://a840.g.akamai.net/7/840/537/2004061...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {80DD2229-B8E4-4C77-B72F-F22972D723EA} (AvxScanOnline Control) - http://www.bitdefender.com/scan/Msie/bitdefender.cab

#8 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

Hi stingraymax. We still have 1 item that came back so let's fix that.

Start HijackThis and click the Scan button to perform a scan. Look for the following items and click in the checkbox in front of each item to select it:O2 - BHO: WinStat - {F007E221-018D-4baf-924A-B0E9092F3853} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WinStat11.dll

OT
OldTimer

Posted Image

#9 stingraymax

stingraymax
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2005 - 03:44 AM

Scan saved at 10:43:57, on 7/06/2005

Running processes:

Thank you again for all the help ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users