Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unknown Error Occurred while Printing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 crzyallday0514

crzyallday0514

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:50 PM

:thumbsup: I have Firefox 3 for my browser. I just tried printing something from this site and got "Unknown error occurred while printing". Does anyone know what gives and where do I even look to begin to correct. My printer is a Dell AIO Photo 924. Running WXP, SP2. I am lost without my printer. If someone out there has any suggestions, I need help ASAP.

"Music expresses that which cannot be said
and on which it is impossible to be silent."
-Victor Hugo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 crzyallday0514

crzyallday0514
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

Update on problem with printer. Went into IE..no problem printing. Went back to Firefox and when I bring up the printing menu it brings up "Broderbund PDF Converter 2.10d" instead of "Dell AIO Photo 924". I went into Printers&Faxes and checked the properties and the Dell printer is my default printer. But everytime I go into Print to print from Firefox it is showing the "Broderbund" which I have no idea even what that is except I do have a product from Broderbund that I have uninstalled quite a while ago...I think for making greeting cards. Have the CD so thought I'd take the program off until I actually use it. Only thing I can figure out is that when I ran the CD it put that PDF converter in there. If that's the case, should I just delete it? But, why all of a sudden is it showing up in the print menu when just yesterday I was using my Dell printer as always. Hope I'm making some kind of sense here. I am thoroughly stumped.

-Victor Hugo

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,733 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

Possibly useful info at http://support.broderbund.com/fix.asp?isid...prog=1294820935

Louis

#4 crzyallday0514

crzyallday0514
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

:thumbsup: Appreciate the link. Thanks.